Christmas Day

Bonnie woke up slowly.Two soft,warm arms were wrapped around his hips.

"Get off"he muttered.

"Sorry"Freddy said,sitting up.

"Merry Christmas"Bonnie muttered,getting out of bed.

"Merry Christmas to you to"Freddy replied,smiling.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS,MOTHER FUCKER'S!"

Somebody in the hall began banging on doors.

"I just wanted to sleep in quietly"Bonnie sighed.

*****

Freddy and Bonnie trudged into the kitchen.Freya was the only one in there.

"Morning mom"Freddy said.

"Morning sweetie.Merry Christmas!"Freya exclaimed.

"Where is everyone?"Bonnie asked.

"Sitting room"Freya answered.

"Is dad here yet?"Freddy asked.

"Yep.He's inside with everyone else"Freya answered.

"Come on"Freddy said,playfully tugging Bonnie's arm and dragging him into the sitting room.

"Do I have to?"Bonnie sighed.

"Come one,fake bae.We've got a show to put on!"Freddy joked.

"You owe me.Big time!"Bonnie snapped.Freddy smiled proudly.

*****

The sitting room was utter chaos!All the little kids were tearing open presents,all the teenagers were having fights and argument's,and all the adults screaming at Baby!The only mature person in the room,Freya of coarse,was in an argument with Freddy's dad!

"Is everything okay?"Freddy asked over the noise.

"Fine,just fine!"Freya answered,instantly resuming her argument.

"Hey dad"Freddy said,casually.

"Shut the fuck up,Satan Spawn!"Freddy's dad snapped.

"Okay!Why don't we go outside and talk about this?"Freya suggested.

"Fine!"Freddy's dad snapped,storming out of the sitting room.Bonnie looked around,awkwardly.Freya walked into the hall,and resumed her fight.

"Is everything okay?"Freddy asked,leaning in the doorway.

"No,everything is not okay!"Freddy's dad snapped.

"Might as well introduce you"Freddy said,shrugging his shoulders.

"Yes.I'd love to meet the demon that seduced my own son!"Freddy's dad snapped.

"Bonnie,this is my dad,also named Freddy.Dad,this is my boyfriend,Bonnie"Freddy continued.

"How could you let this demon trick you into spending eternity in hell?!"Freddy's dad demanded.

"If you didn't know,Fredrick here is very passionate about his religion!"Freya sighed.

"You're seriously okay with your son being gay?!"Fredrick questioned.

"I hardly see a difference.It's not much different than love for a woman"Freya replied,shrugging her shoulders.

"Let's go"Freddy said,rolling his eyes and walking to the coat stand.Bonnie rushed after him.Freddy passed him his coat and stand.He opened the door,and they both walked out.

"Sorry to drag you into this shit storm"Freddy sighed,putting his coat on.Bonnie was walking down the driveway filled with cars.

"HEY!"Freddy yelled after him.A minute later,Bonnie was walking back up the driveway,with a box in his hand.

"Take it and shut up"he muttered,shoving it over to him.

Freddy looked at the box in confusion for a second,and opened it.It was a house key,and a note.

"4 apartment.Loose it & U loose ur life!"Freddy read out.He stared at Bonnie.

"Merry Christmas,I got you a new apartment!"Bonnie said,awkwardly.

"What?"Freddy asked.

"Please don't move off my couch?"Bonnie whimpered.Freddy stared at him in shock for a minute.He smiled.

"When do I start paying rent?"he asked.Bonnie smiled a little.Suddenly,Freddy heard giggling.He looked in the window,and saw Baby and Mari looking at them.Freddy smiled sarcastically,and stuck up his middle finger.Baby seemed to laugh,and Mari glared.

"I'm cold"Bonnie muttered,shaking.

"Me too.Wanna go inside?"Freddy asked.

"Yeah"Bonnie answered.