Comic Con

(A/N)Kay,I'm involving other writers in the story now.I'm just gonna identify them as "Them",sorry is it was meant to be he or she.

"Get up!"Bonnie ordered,dropping the duffle bag onto Freddy.

"What?!"Freddy questioned,sitting up.

"You owe me a weekend in hell after Christmas at your mom's.Now move your fat ass off the couch,get dressed,take that bag and get in the car!"Bonnie ordered.

"Did you kill someone?"Freddy asked,groggily spying the duffle bag on his stomach.

"Get dressed.There's a convention down town,and I'm hired to fix up projectors and shit.Plus,this thing only comes around every New Year,and I'm not missing it this time!"Bonnie snapped.

"What's the convention 'bout?"Freddy asked.

"Comic Con!"Bonnie answered.

"I'll be dressed in five minutes!"Freddy exclaimed,jumping over the couch and sprinting to the bathroom!

*****

"Please don't get yourself killed"Bonnie warned,taking the duffle bag and walking to an empty stage.

"Got it!"Freddy called,rushing into the huge crowd of people.He had about $500 in cash in his wallet,so he couldn't get a lot.If getting a mechanic for a roommate scored him a Comic Con ticket,what would happen if he dated him?!

Freddy didn't have time to question why that was the first thought to come into his head.

"COMPLETE MOTHER SERIES FOR FORTY DOLLARS!ANYONE BUYIN'?!"

Freddy spun around and looked around.There was a little stall with video games and electronics.There was a young woman student with red and white hair.

"Forty?!"Freddy questioned.The stall owner handed the disc's to Freddy.

"Thanks!"Freddy exclaimed,passing the owner forty dollars.

"I'm Teddy!"the owner mentioned.

"Sup,I'm Freddy"Freddy replied,smiling.

"Have you played Undertale?"Teddy asked.

"Pacifist,Genocide,Neutral,and I proved that Soriel's canon!"Freddy answered.

"Nice!"Teddy replied.

"What kind of RPG's do you play?"Freddy asked.

"I prefer video games"Teddy answered.

"Cool"Freddy replied.

"OH HELL NO!"

Freddy turned around.Another college student stormed over to the stall.Their hair was half silver and half blonde.

"Stealing my customers?!Really Teddy?!"they demanded.

"Hi Dire"Teddy sighed.

"I'm so sorry about all this.Please forgive my friend!I'd be happy to offer you some free merchandise to make up for your last time!"Dire panicked.

"All you sell is yaoi,yuri and fucking porn!Heck,JJ makes better stuff than you,and she went to art school!"Teddy snapped.

"Take.That.Back."Dire growled.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"

Freddy looked towards the empty stage that Bonnie was working at.He was lying on the ground with a girl on top of him!Freddy rushed over frantically.

"GET HER OFF!"Bonnie yelled.The girl on top of his was smiling and laughing like a crazy person!

"LOVE ME,BONNIE-SAMA!"she screamed excitedly.

"What the fuck?"Freddy asked.

"HELP!"Bonnie cried,trying to keep the girl from eating him!Freddy noticed a shadow on the floor in front of him.He glanced up and saw a young woman swinging from one of the bars that held up the spotlights.She carefully climbed down and looked at Bonnie with the girl lying on top of him.Suddenly,she burst into laughter!

"THIS IS NOT FUNNY!"Bonnie shouted.

"Kinda is,bro"Teddy giggled,walking up and standing next to Freddy.

"I agree"Dire said,crossing their arms and smiling proudly.

"I TOLD YOU ALREADY,I'M NOT INTERESTED!"Bonnie screamed,trying to push the girl off of him.

"LOOOOOOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"the girl wailed,hugging him.

"Hi,you must be Bonnie's boyfriend!"the girl by the lights said,grinning.

"I'm not his boyfriend!"Freddy answered,laughing awkwardly.

"Sure.I'm JJ,and that's Ninka"the girl answered,glancing at the girl on top of Bonnie.

"HELP!"Bonnie screamed.JJ and Dire grabbed Ninka and pulled her up and Freddy helped Bonnie up.

"Yeah,so nice to meet you!"JJ said,struggling to keep Ninka under control.

"Bonnie's told us so much about you!"Dire said.

"Yeah,the guy's crazy about you!"Teddy mentioned.Bonnie his his face in his hands and silently began screaming.

"Shut up!"he whimpered.

"I think we should get going"Freddy suggested.

"GET AWAY FROM MY SENPAI!"Ninka shrieked,jumping at Freddy!She clawed at his face.Freddy screamed and panicked.Teddy and Dire pulled Ninka off of him and dragged her away.

"God dammit,Ninka.I told you not to take those pills!"JJ sighed,following them.

"I wanna go home!"Bonnie whimpered.

"Yeah.....me too!"Freddy said,still trying to calm himself down.