Bae

*I'm having far too much fun writing this*

"What about this one?"Freddy asked,passing a t-shirt to Bonnie.Bonnie looked at it.

"Cool"Bonnie said,inspecting it."It's a little small,though."

"Yeah.It's small,and you're tiny.It's a match made in heaven!"Freddy exclaimed,sarcastically.Bonnie rolled his eyes,took the rest of the clothes he picked,and walked to the cash register.Once he had payed,he and Freddy left the store.

"Hey,sorry I haven't found a new place yet.It's just that nothing's come up yet"Freddy mentioned.

"Y-You...you know.....you c-could stay a l-little longer....."Bonnie muttered.

"Really?"Freddy asked,surprised.

"Y-Yeah..."Bonnie mumbled.

"Thanks,Bonnie!"Freddy sighed in relief.

"Oh,thank you,thank you,thank you!"Bonnie squealed,wrapping his arms around his neck.Freddy stood there,awkwardly.Bonnie let him go and skipped along merrily.

*****

"Should we get a taxi?"Freddy asked.

"This is New York,Freddy.What are the chances of us actually getting one?"Bonnie asked.

"Nevermind!"Freddy said,awkwardly.Bonnie's phone began ringing,and he picked it up.

"Who is it?"Freddy asked.

"Nobody"Bonnie answered,putting his phone back in his pocket.Freddy looked around.

"What time is it?Eleven,twelve?"he asked.

"Five thirty"Bonnie answered.

"God dammit,Winter sucks!"Freddy exclaimed.It was pitch black outside!

"Are we almost there yet?"Freddy asked.

"Not even close!"Bonnie answered.

"Hey,I know I already owe you for letting me sleep on your couch,but can you do me a huge favor?"Freddy asked.

"Sure"Bonnie answered.

"If your not going anywhere this Christmas,my mom and sister are planning it,and I kinda told them I had a boyfriend"Freddy hesitated.

"Where is this going,Freddy?"Bonnie asked,cautiously.

"Please,I just need you to pretend to be my boyfriend for one weekend,and then we can forget about it!"Freddy begged.

"Isn't your brother going to be there?"Bonnie asked.

"Goldie'll be spending the whole weekend getting pissed and having sex with his girlfriend,you won't be seeing him or Spring!"Freddy answered.

"Fine!How long will I have to spend there?"Bonnie sighed.

"The twenty third,twenty fourth,twenty fifth and twenty six.But I completely understand if you have other things planned that day!"Freddy explained.

"I was gonna spend the whole day crying and taking depression pills!"Bonnie answered.

"You take happy pills?"Freddy asked.

"Yeah.At least I think they were for depression"Bonnie answered.

"Okay,well we'll be leaving on boxing day,so you won't suffer for too long"Freddy said.

"How many siblings do you have again?"Bonnie asked.

"Twelve"Freddy answered.

"Seriously?!"Bonnie asked.

"Yeah,turns out over half of them aren't even related to my dad!"Freddy answered.

"That's.....nice"Bonnie muttered.

"Yep.And just saying,my dad's gonna be there,and he's like a super christian,so he doesn't really approve of homosexuality.So just ignore him!"Freddy mentioned.

"I'll keep that in mind"Bonnie said,awkwardly.

"Thanks,you're a life saver,bae!"Freddy joked.

"Call me bae one more time and I swear to God you'll be sleeping on a park bench!"Bonnie snapped.

"S-Sorry!"Freddy stuttered.