Tummy Ache(Final Chapter)

(A/N)Okay guys.Huge thanks to OhLookItsDire,FronnieMagic87_OTP and Teddyfronnielover99 for letting me use their oc's in the story!And of coarse,a huge thanks to you,reader!Thanks for reading,and enjoy this final chapter!

*Some time later.If you can guess why Bonnie-Sama is sick you will instantly win absolutely nothing!*

Bonnie sat on the couch.He felt like shit!

"Here"Freddy said,passing him a hot water bottle.Bonnie took it,held it up against his stomach,and curled up into a ball.

Freddy sat next to him,gently pulling him into a hug.

"Any idea what's wrong yet?"he asked.Bonnie shook his head sadly.

"Well,I guess I'll just have to take care of you til then"Freddy said,smiling slightly.He gently lifted up Bonnie's t-shirt and laid his hand on Bonnie's swore stomach.

"It won't go away"Bonnie whimpered.

"It's okay.I'll take you to the Doctor's tomorrow"Freddy said,smiling reassuringly.Bonnie quitly whimpered,hugging his growling stomach.

"Have you eaten anything today?"Freddy asked.

"If I eat anything I'll just throw it back up!"Bonnie whined.

"Aw,c'mon.Don't be like that!I'll make you you're favorite..."Freddy teased.

"I don't want salad!"Bonnie groaned.

"Well what do you want?"Freddy asked.

"Fish!"Bonnie whined.Freddy stared at him.

"But you hate fish"he said.

"I know!I want it,and I don't know why!"Bonnie whined.

Freddy sat up in confusion.

"Is something wrong?"he asked,checking Bonnie's temperature.

"No shit,Sherlock!I'm sick!"Bonnie snapped.

"I know,I mean with you in general.You hate fish!"Freddy replied.

"I know.It's.....it just seems like the only thing I can eat and not puke up"Bonnie sighed.

"Well.....if you really want some,then I guess....."Freddy hesitated.

"Really?!Thank you,thank you,thank you!"Bonnie squealed,jumping up and down.Suddenly,he felt unwell.He jumped up and ran to the bathroom just in time to throw up!

Once he was done,which actually took a while,he trudged back outside.Freddy was in the kitchen,leaning on the counter with a plate of white meat next to him.He was smiling.Bonnie sat down unsteadily and took a tiny bite of the fish.

"How does it taste?"Freddy asked.

"Terrible"Bonnie sighed.

"Do you think you'll be sick again?"Freddy asked,cautiously.

"Not really"Bonnie answered,taking another bite.Freddy sighed in relief.Once Bonnie finished eating (surprisingly) he sat back on the couch with Freddy.He stomach growled again.He sighed.Freddy put his arm around him and lightly kissed his cheek.Bonnie felt a smile creep to his face.He shuffled closer to Freddy,enjoying his warmth.

"Love you"Freddy said,smirking.Bonnie glanced at him,nervously.Freddy said that a lot,and Bonnie never said anything back.

"Love you too"he muttered.Freddy stared at him in shock.

"Shut up before I take it back"Bonnie muttered.He glanced down at his stomach.Recently,it had become a demon!Bonnie poked it,and soon felt his stomach tense up.He shut his eyes tightly.

"Go away"he whispered to himself.

"It's just a little tummy ache"Freddy said,grinning his 'I'm a prick and I know it' grin.

"You're a jerk"Bonnie muttered,shoving him lightly.

"I'm not a jerk,I'm a dick!"Freddy joked.

"True,but you left out one important detail"Bonnie said,hiding his smile."You're a nice dick!"

(A/N)500 read celebration yay.Okay.So I wanna make a oneshot book on these two guys.It's up now,so if you want a oneshot ASK DAMMIT!