Fluffy Blankets And Soup

Bonnie woke up,and sneezed.Great.Three weeks into Winter and he was already sick.He got up and trudged to the door.Freddy was sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee.

"Why didn't you wake me for work?"Bonnie asked,rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Because you're not going to work today"Freddy answered,smiling to himself.

"For the last time,I'm not sick!"Bonnie whined.

"Shut your mouth and get back to bed"Freddy ordered.

"No!"Bonnie pouted.

"Now!"Freddy growled.

"But I feel fine!"Bonnie complained.Freddy pushed him back into his bedroom,walked over to the closet,and pulled out a fluffy blanket.He dropped it on the bed and walked to the kitchen.

"Where the fuck is the medicine?!"he called.

"I don't have any!"Bonnie coughed.

"You've gotta take better care of yourself,man"Freddy sighed.He walked back into the bedroom.

"I'll make you some soup then"he said.

"I'm not hungry!"Bonnie sniffed.

"I don't care,you need it"Freddy stated.

"Why aren't you in work?"Bonnie asked,changing the subject.

"I don't work on Thursdays"Freddy answered.

"Fuck you then!"Bonnie coughed.

"Now now,no need to use suck language!"Freddy corrected.He walked back to the kitchen and took some frozen soup out of the freezer.He put it in the microwave,and a minute or two later,hey presto,it was finished!He brought it back into Bonnie,who was still pissed off.

"Sit the fuck down,eat it,and go to sleep"Freddy ordered.

"Why?"Bonnie whined.

"Just do it!(inserts unoriginal 'just do it' meme here)"Freddy snapped.Bonnie sighed and sat on the bed.Freddy put the bowl of soup in his hands.

"Eat it"he ordered.

"But-"

"I'll make you!"Freddy snapped.Bonnie sighed and slowly began eating the soup.Once he was done,Freddy gently pushed him onto the bed and pulled the fluffy blanket around him.

"Good night"Freddy whispered,turning off the light and silently closing the door.