Christmas Eve

Bonnie's eyes slowly opened.

"Morning,bae"Freddy joked.Bonnie looked down.Freddy had his arms wrapped around his waist.

"Sorry.Nervous habit"Freddy laughed,nervously.

"You're really warm"Bonnie muttered,sleepily.

"Thanks..."Freddy replied,awkwardly.

Suddenly,somebody began banging on the door!Freddy sighed,got up,and opened the door.

"What?!"he snapped.It was Baby and Mari.

"Rise and shine,sleepy heads!We've got a full day ahead of us!"Baby exclaimed,skipping down the hall.Mari peeked into the room and smiled.

"Hello,Bonnibell"he said.

"What?"Bonnie asked,sitting up.

"Your name is an abbreviation for the name 'Bonnibell'.I just assumed that was your full name"Mari explained.

"Leave,Mari!"Freddy snapped,slamming the door shut.Bonnie pulled himself out of the bed.

"Are we doing something?"Bonnie asked.

"Dumb activities!Mostly just going ice skating,feeding reindeer up at the park and drinking hot chocolate!"Freddy answered.

"Sounds nice"Bonnie said.

"Trust me.It's not!"Freddy sighed.

*****

Freddy and Bonnie walked into the enormous kitchen.Bonnie's jaw dropped at the amount of people sitting at the table.Twenty-no,thirty or more people!There were only two free seat's left.

"Well well,fancy meeting you here!"

Bonnie glanced around.Clyde and Red were sitting across from the free seats.

"Red,would you go up and wake your brother?"Freya asked over the noise and commotion of everyone else.

"Bet you fifty bucks he walks in on them having sex!"one of the twins laughed.

Freddy sat in one of the empty seats,and Bonnie sat beside him.He instantly regretted sitting there.

"Good morning,Bonnie"Mari said,smiling.He was sitting right next to Bonnie.

"Hi Mari"Bonnie muttered,avoiding eye contact.

"Say,Bonnie.Have you heard of the biological infidelity of a person being born with a reproductive system of the opposite sex?"Mari asked.Bonnie went stiff.

"What?"Freddy asked over the noise.

"It's a rare genetic mix up which results in a person being born with the opposite sex's parts"Mari explained.

"Why would he know about that?"Freddy asked.

"I just thought he would be interested.He reminded me of that child who was born with a womb instead of ordinary testicles"Mari answered.

"Mari!"Freya snapped,overhearing the conversation.

"What?Just making small talk!"Mari stated.

"I don't see what the big deal around that kid was.He was born with a hole instead of a stick,so what?"Baby asked.

"Baby!"Freya snapped.

"That's not really how it worked"Bonnie corrected.Everyone went silent and stared at him.

"On the outside,a person with suck a rare genetic disorder look like the gender they were assigned at birth.Let's say this person was a male.A male will look like a male on the outside,even their private parts would look the same.It's the inside that's really effected.On the inside,this male would be born with a womb.And yes,before you ask,if a male were to be born with this disorder,it would be possible for him to carry a child"Bonnie explained.Everyone stayed silent.

"I read a lot of science magazines"Bonnie said,shrugging his shoulders.

*****

Everybody was packed into the sitting room.Bonnie was sitting on the couch.He looked like he was ten seconds away from a stroke.

"You okay?"Freddy asked,smirking.

"I'm dead inside"Bonnie answered.They had spent the entire day out and about,and it turned into a mess.

"I think it's about time to get to bed!"Freya laughed.Everybody else sighed.Bonnie and Freddy rushed upstairs,desperate to escape the horror that was small talk.Bonnie slammed the door shut in panic.

"Goodnight!"Freddy sighed,falling onto the bed.Within seconds,he was asleep.Bonnie lay down beside him.The minute his head hit the pillow,he went out like a light.

*****

Mari silently opened the door.Freddy was laying on the bed,hugging Bonnie.Mari crept over to the side of the bed,and carefully lifted Bonnie off the bed.He was light as a feather.Mari checked to make sure both Freddy and Bonnie were still asleep,and swiftly carried Bonnie back to his own room.

Mari laid Bonnie down on his bed and opened the iron briefcase on his desk.It was filled with knives,scalpels,scissors and needles.He took the thread off the shelf and put it down beside the case.He walked back to Bonnie and carefully sat him up.He gently removed his jumped and t-shirt,and laid them down neatly on the desk chair.Mari took a marker off his desk and began drawing marks around Bonnie's abdominal region.Mari took the rope out from behind his bed and tied up Bonnie's arms and feet.He then took a towel and gagged Bonnie.Unfortunately,that woke him up.

"Shh.This'll only hurt for a minute"Mari whispered,taking one of the knives from the metal case.Bonnie began panicking.

"Shut up!"Mari growled,slapping him.Bonnie began screaming.

"I knew I should have knocked you out"Mari sighed.It didn't take long for somebody to hear the commotion.Freddy,Freya and Baby opened the door just as Mari was about to hit Bonnie over the head with a steel pipe.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!"Baby shrieked.

"MARI!"Freya yelled.Bonnie sat on the bed,silently sobbing.Freddy rushed over to him frantically.

"I've already told you,you can't kidnap people during the night,tie them up and cut them open!"Freya snapped.Bonnie sat on the bed,crying in terror.

"Can we just sleep for one night?"Baby sighed.Bonnie was having a panic attack.

"THAT'S IT!EVERYBODY,BED!NOW!"Freya screamed.Baby trudged out of the room.Freddy helped Bonnie up and led him back to their room.

"I swear,I had a good reason!"Mari protested.

"Mari,just go to sleep!"Freya sighed,walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.