Hugs

Freddy lay on the couch.This time,he wasn't sleeping.He was listening to Bonnie.As usual,he was crying.It wasn't very easy to hear through the locked door,but Freddy could still hear it.Freddy slowly got up,and trudged over to Bonnie's bedroom door.He hated hearing this shit anytime he woke up during the night!Not that it was annoying or distracting,but because it was heartbreaking!

"Bonnie,you in there?"Freddy called softly though the door.

Freddy heard shuffles from inside the room.The sobbing slowly stopped.Bonnie opened the door,smiling.His eyes were bloodshot.

"H-Hey Freddy.Is everything okay?"he asked,shakily.

"You're a terrible liar"Freddy said,flatly.Bonnie sniffed.Tears appeared in his eyes.

"I-I'm going back to bed"he muttered,closing the door.Freddy lightly pushed it open.

"You wanna talk about it?"Freddy asked.

"No"Bonnie sniffed,rubbing his teary eyes.

"Do you want a hug?"Freddy asked.Bonnie looked at him for a moment,before bursting into tears!Freddy pulled him closer and hugged him.Bonnie silently sobbed,trying not to get his tears on Freddy's shirt.

Freddy sat him down on the bed.Bonnie looked like he was having a panic attack!Freddy gently rubbed his back,trying to calm him down.After a few minutes,Bonnie stopped sobbing.Freddy smiled and hugged him a little bit tighter.

"If you ever want another hug,just ask"he whispered,sweetly.He glanced at Bonnie,finally realizing that he was asleep.Freddy felt like an idiot!

He gently laid him down on the bed and tucked the blanket up around him.For a minute,he just sat there,silently watching him sleep.Bonnie was too adorable for his own good!

Before Freddy could question why he could think of him in such a way,he drifted off to sleep.