Part 5

Sierra's POV

I wake up, actually not feeling tired at all. It is 9:00 and I remember that I'm going over to the Grier's house later. I get out of bed and go downstairs to eat breakfast. When I'm done I take a shower.

I get out of the shower and put clothes on. I decide that I should unpack more, so that's what I do for the next half hour. At around 10:45 I get a text.

FROM: Sam<3

hey babe<3 wanna skype?

TO: Sam<3

yes! be on in 10(:

I realize that I look terrible! I run to my bathroom and brush through my long hair and blow dry it quickly. I apply light make-up then sit on my bed and turn on my computer.

I log into Skype and call Sam.

"Sierra! I miss you"

"I miss you too! How is everything back home?"

"It's alright. Me, Janelle, and everyone else miss you like crazy, but we'll survive. How's everything in NC?"

"It could be better. We had dinner with some people down the street last night and they were nice..." I trail off. I chose not to mention that it was the famous Nash Grier, because I didn't want him to get any ideas. I try to change the subject, "So... umm, how's your, um.. family?"

"Sierra, Janelle told me that you had dinner with Nash Grier last night"

Remind me to get mad at her later, "Yeah, but I promise nothing happened and nothing is going to happen." I smile reassuringly.

He, however doesn't smile back, "I trust you, Sierra. But I don't trust him."

"Thank you, Sam. But, don't worry, I have barely even talked to Nash. But, I became pretty good friends with his brother Hayes"

"Okay, that makes me feel a little better. But make sure he doesn't try anything on you either!"

I laugh at this, "Don't worry! Anyways, that's weird. He's younger than me, he's more like a younger brother"

"Ok, I believe you" he smiles. Oh my gosh, his smile! It's so perfect!

"Thank you" I smile back. I look at the time, 11:30. I realize that I am going to the Grier's in half an hour, "Oh crap. Babe I gotta go. We can talk later"

"Wait, we've only been talking for like 20 minutes! What could you possibly be doing on a Sunday at 11:30?"

"Well, Hayes invited me over to hang out today..." I replied

"Oh, well I'll talk to you when you find the time"

"Thanks babe. I love you" I replied and hung up. I know that he was mad, but what am I supposed to do? I can't just talk to him all the time. I have to face reality. I moved away from everything I love. Now I need to make new friends here.

I get off of my bed and get ready. It's not too cold out, so I get away with wearing light skinny jeans, black uggs, and an oversized sweater. I grab my phone and run downstairs. I tell my parents that I'm leaving and head over to Hayes's house.

When I get there I ring the doorbell and I'm greated by Mrs. Grier.

"Hi Mrs. Grier"

She smiles warmly and gives me a hug, "Hi Sierra. Are you here for Hayes?"

"Yeah, he invited me over"

"You two seem to have hit it off last night. I thought you might get along with Nash better because he is closer to your age, but I guess I was wrong," before I can reply, Hayes walks downstairs and sees me.