Part 15

Sierra's POV

Today is the day. Me and Ryan have been dating for five months. And it's finally summer vacation.

Let me update you on my current life... I'm still dating Ryan as you already know. And my best friends are Nash and Kelly. Ryan and Nash still aren't on good terms, I'm also not quite sure why. And Nash has been on tour at Magcon for the past three months. I've missed him a lot, but we still talk almost every day. And he comes home in three weeks! Finally. Did I mention I've missed him?

Nash's POV

Finally. It's today. Today. The day that marks the three week point of time I have left before I get to go home. As much as I love Magcon and everyone in it, I miss home. And Sierra... Her and Ryan are still dating which pisses me off. But she's made it clear that we are best friends and I'll have to live with that for now.

"Naaaash. NASH" I shake my head and look up. Cameron is staring at me waving his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, I was just thinking" I say standing up from the seated position on my hotel bed.

"So you didn't hear what I said before?" he asks. I shake my head. "Okay, well I said that we should get going. The guys are waiting for us downstairs for dinner"

"Oh, okay. Let's go" I reply grabbing my phone and walking out the door. It doesn't take long for Cam to catch up, but he stops me.

"Dude. Are you feeling okay? You're not acting like it" he gives me a questioning look.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I tell him as I try to walk away. But he stops me again.

"Nash. You know you can tell me anything right?" I sigh. He's right, I can trust him.

"Fine. There's just this girl back home..." I say, not sure how to finish.

"And this girl. You like her a lot?"

"More than anything" I tell him. He smirks. "Cam, you don't get it. This girl... yeah, she has a boyfriend" he stops smirking and looks at me seriously.

"That's all that's stopping you?" he says like I'm an idiot.

"Well, that's one thing" I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"And the other?"

"Well, considering I'm in DC. And she's in North Carolina" I say gesturing to no where in particular.

He chuckles softly and rolls his eyes at me, "Well we can fix that"

Sierra's POV

Today is Friday and I couldn't be happier. Even though it's summer, Friday's are still the best days of the week. I decide to text Ryan.

TO: Ryan
Hey babe. Wanna hang out tonight? xx

FROM: Ryan
Sure, what time should I come over?

TO: Ryan
Maybe 20 mins?

FROM: Ryan
Ok. See you soon :*

I look at the clock which reads 5:30. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a tanktop and throw my hair up into a messy bun. As I wait for Ryan to get here I go on my laptop and login to tumblr. After about ten minutes, a little box appears in the corner of the screen. Nash wants to FaceTime! I obviously accept.

"Sierra!" he yells through the screen.

"Nash!" I mimic him sarcastically.

"What're you up to?" he asks.

"Oh you know, the usual. Drug dealing and gang fights. No big deal" I say nonchalantly, but quickly smirk at him.

"Ha. Ha. Ha" he replies sarcastically and dramatically. I laugh.