Part 28

Sierra's POV

I have a perfect view of the stage. I'm standing off to the side a bit in a reserved area. I'm not the only one here, because there are some of the other boys' family and friends, but I don't know any of them, so I just sit quietly.

When the boys finally start, the girls scream like crazy. I plug my ears at first because let's be honest... girls are frickin loud. But I stop once I get used to it and the boys start messing around on stage.

A couple of girls recognized me and asked for pictures while we waited, but other than that nothing too special happened. The guys did their normal stuff, like dancing, singing, pulling some girls on stage, etc. Then they announced the meet and greets would be held in about 20 minutes.

I decided to just hang out with the guys backstage until the meet and greet started. I join them and they're all talking about the show. I converse with them and tell them about the girls talking to me. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Nash coming towards me. I smile at him.

"Good show today" I say as I approach Nash. His face breaks out into a grin and he wraps me in a right embrace planting a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm glad you could come" he whispers in my ear. I feel my cheeks heat up.

"I'm glad I could come too" we stand there in our embrace until we hear someone yelling at them to go to their tables because the meet and greet starts in five minutes. We pull away and he gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"Don't forget about dinner at seven!" he yells as he runs to the meet and greet.

I giggle and yell back, "I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

*********************************

A/N: UGH. so I really don't like this chapter. sorry it took so long, and it's short, and boring. I have major writers block and I'm extremely excited to start my new story so I've been putting a lot of time into that one instead of this one.