Part 23

Sierra's POV

After what happened last night, I've been avoiding Nash. I know that's childish, but I can't help it. He is confusing me so much right now and I can't stand it. I can't tell if he likes me or if he thinks of me as just a friend.

I'll have to talk to Cameron about it later, but first I need to figure out what to do while the guys are at Magcon. I finally decide to go to the beach and tan which I've been wanting to do since we got here.

I put on my multicolored Aztec print bandeau bikini and black bottoms. I then put on light washed high waisted shorts and an off white lacey tanktop. I also throw on my rainbows and grab the necessities for the beach.

After I walk out of my hotel room I text Cameron and tell him I'm going to the beach. I also throw my hair into a quick messy bun and exit the hotel. It's really difficult to get out though because there are hundreds of girls waiting outside. The security guards know who I am though since I've been spending a lot of time with the boys.

"Where are you off to, Sierra?" one of the men asks and I know him as Drew.

"I'm going down to the beach for the afternoon while the boys have shows" I tell him with a smile. He returns it and escorts me through the crowd. But before I get through I hear someone yell.

"Look it's Sierra! She's friends with Cameron Dallas!" my eyes widen and I look at Drew he just chuckles. I'm frozen. I don't know what to do, and now I'm drawing even more attention.

Drew notices my panicked expression and whispers in my ear, "Go take a couple pictures and then you can get out of here" I nod and look around.

There are a bunch of girls yelling at me things like, "Oh my gosh, Sierra!" or "Sierra over here!" or "Sierra can I get a picture?" but one girl out of all of them catches my eye.

She looks about my age with bright red curly hair. She wears large glasses and is holding a sign that says "I LOVE YOU MAGCON" I approach her and smile.

"What's your name?" I ask her. She looks at me like she's seeing a ghost.

"M-my name is S-Sam" she stutters looking at me with wide eyes. She's actually very pretty once I get a good look at her.

"You are so pretty! Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous" I gush to her. Her eyes get even wider.

"No way! You're way prettier than me" she argues. I laugh.

"Thanks, Sam. But I would have to disagree. I'm actually very jealous of your hair color and freckles" she blushes.

"Thank you. Can I get a picture?"

"Of course!" I tell her and we take a couple of pictures.

"What's your twitter? I'll follow you" she smiles widely and tells me her twitter.

"Okay, well I better go. It was so nice meeting you Sam!" I tell her.

"Oh my gosh, you're so nice! I loved meeting you too" she gushes. "Tell the boys I said hi and that I love them all"

"I will" I reassure her as I walk away, taking a few more pictures with people then heading to the beach.

I finally reach the beach and can't help but stay where I am and take a deep breath, breathing in the clean ocean smell.

I walk along the beach and find a fairly empty spot so I lay my towel down. I put my sunglasses on and put my headphones in my ears playing twenty one pilots radio on pandora and allowing the music to drown out everyday life and giving me some time to relax.

I begin to drift of into sleep when something hits me in the leg. Hard. My body shoots up from the laying down position and I rip my headphones from my ears.