Part 19

Sierra's POV

I wake up to the sound of knocking at the door. I sit up and walk to the door groggily. I open it to find Nash. I just leave it open and walk back to my bed. I cuddle in the blankets hoping for some more sleep.

I hear Nash chuckle and close the door, "Tired?" I just nod into my pillow.

I feel the bed dip next to me. "What do you want to do tonight?" he asks me. I sit up beside him against the headboard.

"Let's just watch a movie" I suggest.

"Sounds good" he smiles getting up to turn on the tv. We flip through the channels finally settling on Captain America. I mean, who doesn't love that movie. Chris Evans is hot.

Anyways, we start watching the movie. But at the part where he gets all of his muscles and stuff I freak out. My eyes get wide and I fan girl.

"OH MY GOSH HE'S SO HOT. WHY CAN'T GUYS I KNOW BE THAT HOT AND BUFF" I yell.

Nash pretends to be offended, "Are you calling me ugly and weak?" he says holding his hand over his chest.

I smirk, "Nope, you're a cutie" I reply pinching his cheeks. "Maybe I was right about the last part though" I tell him grabbing his bicep.

"Hey!" he exclaims. "For your information I work out almost everyday" he says proudly. I just burst out laughing.

"What?!" He asks.

I stop laughing, "Sorry" I say still smiling trying to hold in my laughter.

"And what's this whole "you're a cutie" business? I'm older than you" he says putting air quotes around it.

"What? I'm just telling you the truth" I say putting my hands up in defense.

"So you don't think I'm hot?"

"I never said that" I reply simply.

He smirks, "So you do think I'm hot?"

"I never said that either"

"Ok, then. Sierra, do you think I'm hot?" He questions.

"I don't have to answer" I reply. I know this will bother him so I keep it up.

"Ok fine. Then tell me one person you think is hot that isn't a celebrity?" he asks me. I think about it.

"Okay, I'm going to answer completely honestly. Ryan" I say.

"Well duh! He's your boyfriend" he says sticking his tongue out at me. Crap I forgot to tell him.

"Uhh, Nash..."

"Yeah?" he asks looking into my eyes.

"Ryan isn't my boyfriend anymore" I tell him looking down. He doesn't say anything. I look up and his face is laced with anger.

"I knew he would hurt you. I swear I'm going to beat the crap out of that douche bag" he says angrily. I put my hand on his shoulder and his face immediately softens.

"Nash, chill. I broke up with him" he looks at me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he got mad at me for something and threatened to break up with me if I didn't stop. So I dumped him" I say with a sigh. He pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Sierra" he says trying to comfort me. And it works. I hug him back tightly.

"Thank you, Nash" we stay like that for a while, but soon pull away. He looks me in the eyes.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asks me seriously. I smile.

"I am now" I reply and he grins. My heart races a million miles an hour, wait. This isn't supposed to happen...

"So what do you want to do now?" he asks me. The movie just finished.

"Let's just talk" I tell him.

"Okay, about what?" He asks me. I shrug and get under the covers pulling them up to my chin.

"I don't know"

"Let's play twenty questions" he smirks.

"Wow. I didn't know we were going back to middle school" I say sarcastically. He chuckles and lays down on the bed next to me, but on top of the covers.

"What's your favorite color?" he asks.

I chuckle, "Purple, what's your favorite animal?"

"Elephant. What is the main quality you look for in a guy?"

"That's hard, but probably sense of humor or respect. What about you? but for a girl obviously" I say with a chuckle.

"Sense of humor" he smiles at me. "What is the first feature you notice in a guy?"

"Eyes, how about you?"

"Same, favorite color eyes?"

"Blue" I answer. "Yours?"

"Green" he replies, his cheeks turning slightly pink. Wow does he look cute when he blushes.

I smile at him, "Best combination of hair color and eye color?"

"That was a pretty specific question, don't you think?" He chuckles, I just shrug. "Okay fine. But I'm not going to lie, dark hair with blue eyes is pretty great"

"Conceited much?" I laugh, he just winks at me.

"First kiss?" he asks me.

"Hmm... About a year ago, with my ex boyfriend from back home" I tell him. "First date?"

He laughs, "In like seventh grade I took this girl to the movies. It was the most awkward thing, especially since I couldn't drive"

"Awh! That's so cute!" I gush.

"What's with you and calling me cute today?" He questions raising an eyebrow.

"Well, you're cute. So that's why" I tell him laughing.

"I am not cute! I'm a man" he says sticking out his chest trying to look manly. I giggle, that's something Hayes has done before. They are so much alike it's really funny.

"Actually, you're quite adorable if you ask me" I giggle.

He looks at me seriously, "No. You're the cute one" my smile fades and I search his eyes for emotion. Is he just going along with my joke, or is he being serious? I can't tell.

"Nash..." I say almost as a warning. We're crossing some major lines right now.

"Wait, Sierra. Before you say anything. I'm going to be completely honest" he states. I say nothing, desperately waiting for him to continue. What I want him to say? I'm not sure. "You are absolutely beautiful."

I feel my cheeks heat up. I whine, "Naaash" and cover my face with my hands.

He grabs my wrists, moving my hands away from my face, forcing me to look at him. "And don't let anyone tell you different"

Alright. I'm officially falling for Nash Grier.

********************************

A/N: (:

********************************

BIG NEWS!

I'm starting another fanfiction! Yay!

But I need your help!

Which Magcon boy should it be about?

Comment? :*

P.S. I will start writing chapters, but probably won't start posting them until Average is finished.