Part 18

Sierra's POV

He wants me to come to Magcon.

"W-what?" I stutter, I can't believe what I'm hearing. His face drops.

"I want you to come to Magcon LA with me" he says slowly.

My eyes widen, "Are you being serious right now?" He grins and chuckles.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I want my best friend to hang out with me in LA for two weeks?" He states in a duh tone. A wide smile crosses my lips.

"YES!" I scream and begin bouncing up and down on my bed. He just laughs at me. Wait. I stop what I'm doing and frown.

"N-Nash. What about money? And flying out there? And where would I stay? And-"

"Sierra! Chill. I've got you covered" he smiles.

"How?" I ask him.

"Each guy gets to invite a person for a certain amount of time. Either a friend or a family member. Which means everything is paid for them by the people in charge. So I chose you" he smiles sheepishly. "By the way, I already talked to your parents about it and they gave you permission to go" So that's what they were talking about the other day...

I squeal, "NASH FREAKING GRIER YOU ARE THE BEST BEST FRIEND EVER" his face turns bright red. He looks really cute when he blushes... Wait. What the heck did I just say? No Sierra. Friends.

"I'm glad you're excited" he smiles at me cutting me out of my thoughts.

"So when do I fly out?" I ask him excitedly.

"Friday morning" he smiles. "Your parents already have the tickets, and you'll be staying in the same hotel as me and the guys" the guys.

"Yay! I finally get to meet the guys" I squeal again.

He frowns jokingly, "But what about me?"

"Well" I say picking at the nail polish on my nails. "I already met you so.." I pause and grin. "I decided we're going to be best friends" he's about to say something when I hear the door open and people whom I'm assuming are the guys yelling abnoxiously. He gives them an annoyed look.

"Nash what are you doing?" I hear a voice say. He looks at me.

"We'll talk later, okay?" He asks. I nod.

"I can't wait to see you friday" my smile never leaving my face.

"Me either" he smiles and hangs up.

Oh gosh. I can't wait for Friday.

Nash's POV

The door opens and all the guys walk in the room being as loud as ever.

"Nash what are you doing?" Jack J asks.

"We'll talk later, okay?" I say looking at Sierra through the screen.

"I can't wait to see you friday" she tells me, the smile never leaving either of our faces.

"Me either" I smile and hang up.

"He's just talking to Sierra" Cam joins in smirking.

"That girl you keep talking about?" Jack J asks. Cam nods.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Matt asks.

"He wishes" Cam jokes. As true as it was, that pissed me off.

"Shut up Cam" I say firmly, but manage to crack a smile.

"Just stating the obvious" he says in defense. I glare at him.

"Oh yeah, dude did you tell her?!" Cameron asks giddily.