Part 26

Sierra's POV

After hanging out for a while, I was starting to get tired.

"Caleb?"

"Yeah, Sierra?"

"I think I'm gonna go home soon. I'm tired" I inform him.

"Okay. Go find your friends and go. I wouldn't want to make you stay any longer than you already have" he smiles at me kindly.

"Thanks" I smile at him giving him a hug and saying goodbye. I walk around for a while trying to find the guys. Soon enough I spot Cameron, Aaron, and Nash talking with a few guys.

I walk over to their group and stand by Cameron. He looks at me and smiles, "Hey, Sierra! What's up?"

"I'm tired. Can we go back to the hotel?"

"Yeah, sure. But I don't know where the rest of the guys are..."

"Cam, you and I can go look for the guys and Nash and Sierra can wait out front" Aaron suggests. I'm about to disagree, but Cameron agrees and they walk off.

I turn to look at Nash, but he is just staring at the guys walking away with his mouth open slightly. He's just as shocked as I am that they just left us together.

"Let's go" I mutter quietly and begin walking. I hear his footsteps behind me, but I don't look back. We walk through the house and out the front door. I stop and look around. Where is the limo we came in earlier?

"Crap" I hear Nash say beside me.

"What?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"The limo's gone. The driver must have gone home" I nod in understanding and take a seat on the curb. We might be here for a while. Who knows how long it will take for someone to come pick us up.

We sit in silence for a while. Not the usual comfortable silence, but the almost unfamiliar awkward, uncomfortable silence. I hate it. Why can't everything go back to how it was a couple weeks ago? Oh yeah. You just had to go fall for the guy, Sierra. Stupid.

"What's going on between us, Sierra?" Nash asks extremely quietly, breaking the silence. I turn my head to look at him, but he's staring at the ground.

"I don't know" I answer quietly.

"Who was that guy?" I don't answer. "The one you were dancing with"

"No one" I whisper. He finally looks back up at me.

"No one?" he says quietly in disbelief. "Then why were you guys dancing? Why did he kiss your nose? Why did he kiss your cheek?" he says these in a louder tone. "Why did you let him hold you..." his voice trails off "and why won't you let me do the same?" he asks, his voice cracking.

I shake my head, tears threatening to spill, "N-Nash..." my voice trails off and I look up at him. He's waiting for me to say something. I stand up, "How could I?!" I yell at him. "You never gave me the chance!"

"What do you mean?!" he yells back.

"This is what I mean!" I yell gesturing between us. "How am I supposed to know if you like me or not? One minute we're best friends, then you help me through a breakup, then we almost kiss..." I turn around so I don't have to look at him. "We almost kissed. Twice actually."

"Sierra I-"

"No Nash! You can't be mad at me for being with other guys if you won't man up and make a move! You've had plenty of opportunities!" I yell turning around to face him. I take a step closer so that we're inches apart. I look up at him, "What are you so afraid of?" I whisper.