Maille: Hawaiian: Vine

Maille (Pronounced Mi-lee) (Like the French mustard and Miley Cyrus!) (Please--- not Male--- and not May-lee--- and not the Irish, Molly----)

(Hawaiian. Meaning: Vine)

The name Maille (Miley) is of American, Hawaiian origins, which means it has more than one root, and is used mostly in English speaking countries but also in a few other countries and languages of the world.

Miley (Maille) Numerology Cornerstone is M. You are a workaholic! A high-energy workhorse, you don't need much sleep and are very healthy. You also really like to be a homebody, however, and need a steady financial base in order to feel secure. Also make sure your drive doesn't make you impatient with other people.

Maille Balance Number is 4.

Try to have perspective and a more lighthearted attitude toward emotionally-charged issues. Control your anger. Discipline is your strength. Also, look at the larger picture and the need for compromise. Your sense of justice must be elevated to another level where such virtues as forgiveness, compassion, and deep understanding are the guiding lights. A practical approach to these ideals is to try to put yourself in the shoes of the person with whom you are in conflict. There are always more angles to a problem than you tend to acknowledge.

You stand up for your convictions and hold your ground. There is a tendency to be self-centered. You can be highly critical of others. And this lack of understanding can alienate friends and family members from you. You must learn to control this tendency to maintain harmony in relationships. Once you are convinced of the inherent correctness of your ideas, you stubbornly - and sometimes rigidly - defend and propagate them. Avoid obstinacy and antagonism. You must cultivate balance, compassion, and perseverance. You easily assume the role of protector. You spring into action when leadership is needed. Pride can be your downfall. You so powerfully identify with your goals and ambitions that you sometimes refuse to see a potential flaw or weakness in your well-laid plans. You possess strength and determination, which, when applied to any endeavor you are committed to, will lead you to great success in life.