Disclosure

055: Disclosure

Maille tried to ignore the way his hip rubbed against hers. As long as he felt free to discuss his sex life with her, she might as well hear it. As long as she could stand it.

Part of her was intensely curious, and part was very afraid. She knew so little about sex. To her it was a cloudy shaded area in the after married life. She didn't watch movies, she hadn't seen it before. She didn't know what to expect, or what the moves were leading up to it. She had to rely on him.

And Kell had been a gentleman. He'd never taken advantage of her. And he'd gone slow, letting her experience things in her own way. Sort of... slow, but fast, as they'd only shared a few kisses. She felt like she knew him very well from those few kisses.

He knew why she was asking. She was judging what his next move would be toward her. He could tell her that it was a long time after he met Miranda that he made love to her, and ease Maille's mind, but it hadn't been. Miranda had been a party girl, a wannabe actress. He'd really thought he loved her. And he thought she loved him. But he found out that she was never really serious about him.

She only wanted him as long as he was on the way up. She wanted a free ticket to stardom, and then when a bigger fishy came along, she nibbled.

Something inside Kell wouldn't allow nibbling. There hadn't been anyone serious after Miranda.

"First night." Kell said and rolled back toward her to put his warm hand on her stomach above the scar. He felt her skin tighten, her stomach clench. He moved the shirt and ran his palm over her skin.

Smooth, silky, never been touched skin.

"You have soft skin, Maille." he whispered and rubbed his fingers around lightly, then used his foot to rub up her leg. Skin on skin.

"You-- you made love to her the first night you met? Is that kind of how it was for all the girls you've..."

"Laid?'' he said. "Yeah. Except you." He kept smoothing the skin in small circles, tracing the indentation of ribs and belly button.

"I wouldn't have let you."

"I know."

"How do you know?"

"It's written all over you, darling, squeaky clean, like a girl scout."

"And you would have tried to seduce me except..."

"No, I would not have tried to seduce you, and I haven't tried to seduce you yet. Seduction isn't necessary with us, is it Maille? Together we just are. We do whatever comes. We play, we visit sick kids, we eat, we swim, we dance, we shop, we shower, and sometimes we share an intimate moment."