Stressed

*brian in the m/m*

Kenyanna POV:

I woke up to see Dominic standing over my bed. His eyes looked puffy like he had been crying, his nose was flaring, and his fists were balled up. I looked to the side of me and seen the dude from last night was still there.

"What." I said simply looking at him.

"So this is what we doing now? We still fucking other people? After we already discussed this. Why Kenyanna!? You know how I fe-" I cut him off immediately

"Don't go there with me. You still fuck other bitches don't act like you don't." I paused for a second. "Why are your fist balled up? What? Are you going to hit me up?" I asked looking at him deep in his eyes with a tear rolling down my face.

"I'm restricting myself from beating your fucking ass"

"Let me tell you what you not going to do. You're not going to disrespect me in my room. And You're not going to act like you're going to hit me cause bitch I dare you" I said standing up. He just balled it up tighter. The dude that was in my bed started waking up and yawning.

"Ken. Where did you go?" He asked now fully woke. "Who's this?" He asked pointing to Dominic.

"This the nigga that's gon beat your ass" Dominic said jumping in my bed and punching the boy constantly. I gasped when I started to see blood though. It had gone too far.

"Dominic stop! STOP IT!" I yelled, now crying. The boy was out unconscious. I ran to the side of him hyperventilating. "What did you do? Dominic!" He just watched me.

"You crying over this nigga? Really? That's how you feeling? You crying because I beat him!?" He asked walking closer to me. I just settled down and looked away.

"Oh so now you're scared of me. I'm a monster to you?" He grabbed my face. "Ken don't do this to me. Not now". He had some serious issues that he had to work out. I wanted no part in it.

"Get out please." I said with no energy to fuss. He went to the window and just left with no words. I ran to my door and locked it thinking my family heard all the commotion up here. I quickly went inside my bathroom and got a cup of water. I threw it on the other dudes face and watched as he popped up.

"AHHHH. My nose fucking hurts. What was that all about?" He asked pinching his nose that was bleeding. I grabbed some tissue and cleaned it up.

"Just someone from my past". There was a knock on the door. I just waited for them to start talking.

"Hey Ken. Is everything alright in there?" Lourie asked concerned.

"Everything's fine."

"Are you sure? I heard a lot of noise in here"

"I'm positive. You can go now" I heard her walk away. I sighed heavily and helped the dude up.

"I'm so sorry for that" I smiled in his face.

"It's fine. I guess I asked for it" he shrugged it off and went out the window. Once he left I just dropped on my bed and bursted out crying. Everything just had to happen to me so fast. I heard my door open. Oh great.

"I heard you crying." Odell spoke and put his hands in his pockets. I ignored him and tried to wipe my tears.

"It's fine you know. You can cry all you want. I'm not as mean as I come off to be. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you since I've gotten here. Ive just been so upset and angry since you know what. I just need somebody to take it out on. Anybody." He looked at my floor. "What's wrong? Is it a boy?" He asked me trying to be serious