Reunited(Part 2)

*dominic in the m/m*

Kenyanna POV:

I ended falling asleep on Ethan. Waiting for him to get home from a 2 hour Practice, turned into a 3 hour wait, and 8 hours of sleep for me. I was knocked out sleep until I heard a knock on my window. I groaned not wanting to move. Only one person shows up to my unannounced all the time and that was Dominic. He always did that shit, not knowing nor caring who was here. I opened the window and stood there still trying to fully wake up from my sleep.

"You haven't texted me back or called in forever" he said slowly. I felt as though something was wrong with him.

"Dominic it is entirely to early for this and I'm sleeping and don't feel like arguing" I yawned and wiped my eyes.

"Well I feel like arguing. And it's not even that early. Why you trying to play me? You out giving my pussy to other niggas!" He started to get angry. And there it goes.

"Look. WE are not TOGETHER. I don't belong to you. Nobody's playing you. Do I say shit when you be fucking these other bitches? Wha-what? Oh that's right. I don't. Cause I know you. We are who we are Dominic"

"Don't Call me that. Call me DJ. I'm getting really tired of that shit. You fucking everybody. Got me out here looking stupid as hell behind your ungrateful ass" he started pacing and punching his hands.

"Don't talk to me like that. I don't disrespect you, and you don't disrespect me." I said fanning him off, not caring any more.

"OH SO THIS SHIT A JOKE TO YOU? You think I'm playing!? HUH!" He screamed and knocked over a vase in my room.

I jumped, totally getting scared now. "Why would you do that? My family is here. And you know my brother will kill you! Have you been drinking?" I asked looking in his eyes. He knows I don't like that shit. "No you've been smoking" I asked, mugging him.

"SO!? You the reason why I gotta turn to this shit." He said pinning me against one of the walls in my room. I took a big gulp and my throat had turned automatically dry. He was so close to me I can breathe his air. My heart was pounding, and my chest was rising up and down fast. Considering that I had a black tank top, the top of my breasts were now exposed perfectly and sitting up right. I just looked him in his eyes and he stared in mines.

"So this is what we doing now?" He looked at my breasts then back up to my face. We just stayed there for a few seconds. Then he bit on the exposed parts of my breasts making me slightly moan.

"You're not allowed to make noises. You know how much I missed you girl? How much I missed us? How much I missed this?" He asked letting one hand slide all the way down to my butt. "I love you and you don't even realize"

A tear rolled down my cheek, and I didn't even realize. "Don't say that. Don't lie to me Dominic. I've heard enough of those" I said wiping my tears with my now free hand.

"I wouldn't lie to you. I really think I love you" he took my hand in his and looked deeply in my eyes biting his lip, "no. I know I love you. We haven't had sex in almost a year ken. Why? Why you treating me like that? I just wanna love you." He said with tears filling his eyes. I've never seen him cry before I just wanted to hold him. I knew he had feelings for me, that's why I stopped having sex with him. I don't want to get hurt. I've tried cutting him but he's like a mosquito, just aggravating and thirsty. I heard a car door slam.

"I think it's time for you to go. My sister just pulled up" I wiped his tears that were now flowing and kissed him. He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I can tell he didn't wanna let me go, but I pulled away. "Hurry up Dominic" I pushed him towards the window. He looked at me once more then left.