He's Back (Part 2)

Kenyanna's POV:

Years had passed of him doing this same thing over and over again. Nobody ever knew because they never cared. I was depressed for 5 years when that happened. 5 years.... I was 14 when I decided to actually "loose my virginity". The feeling that I had, made me realize this is what I needed. When you actually have sex with somebody that you really WANT to have sex with, all your problems go away. Sex became my comfort zone, I needed it any time I felt mad, sad, angry, and even happy. Me being the prettiest girl in school made it easy to get. Yes I was a big girl, but I was a big girl with a pretty face.

It had been 4 years since I seen him, and now he's back, still doing the same fucking thing. This is what set me off. He's the reason why I couldn't be faithful to Dominic. He's the reason why I'm so emotionally distressed. He's the reason why I can't stand myself. I never had these thoughts since I was 14. Now all of them are coming back.

"You bet not tell a soul!" He said before kissing my cheek then walking out my room. I broke down crying as soon as the door closed. I slid off my bed, and crawled to my bathroom. I pulled myself up and stared at myself in the mirror.

My nose was bleeding uncontrollably, my eye was black and cut, my lip was busted, and my nose was running. I stopped crying then ran some hot water in my tub. I limped back into my room and got some clothes out my closet. I made my way back to my bathroom and got my razor out my drawer, sitting it by the tub. I stopped the water then got in

The water was scorching hot, but I didn't care. I needed something to hurt me, something to make me release this pain. Sex wasn't an option any more. I thought why not distract your body with physical pain, to ease that mental pain. It was not working. I watched my skin as it turned red, I thought I would start blistering and my skin Would melt off. That would fix everything. This wasn't good enough. Not even a bit. I picked up my razor and slit my leg. Blood strayed to fill up the tub, and I just laid back and watched. I slit my wrist and arms next and watched as they bled, I laughed slightly. It was working. It was finally working. My once clear water filled tub, was now a red water filled tub. I sat there in my blood for an hour. I got up and dried off. My skin was blistered a little bit, but my arms and wrist had terrible scars on them. I dried off carefully because I was burning. I put on my clothes and cleaned my face. I covered up the bruises and marks with makeup. Yes I put makeup on my face, arms, wrists, and legs. I didn't want anybody to know. I went downstairs to get me something to eat. I was feeling weak. I realized I didn't eat tonight, and I just lost a ton of blood. I went into the ice box and found some hot wings and pizza from last night. I put it on a pan and popped it in the oven. I preferred oven heated food over microwave heated.

"Ken what you doing up?" Cheryl walked into the kitchen with puffy red eyes.

"Eating." I didn't face her.

"It's true Ken. I went through his phone deeply. He is cheating on me. He tells the woman how beautiful she is and how he wants to marry her. I knew we were having problems, but not like this" she said sitting next to me crying.

I had my own problems going on right now. I wanted to just curse her out and leave. But no, Kenyanna just had to help. She did it again. Putting other before herself. I sighed and rubbed her back.

"Cheryl it's okay. You need to talk to him. Y'all need therapy or something"

"I been tried to make him do that! He doesn't want people all in our business. And this woman works at the grocery store. Really Richard? The grocery store?" She cried more. I sighed and hugged her.

Lourie's POV:

I was standing by the kitchen door listening to Cheryl cry. Apparently Richard is cheating on her. Mhm. So that explains everything. Ken didn't wanna tell me what was wrong with her, but now I know. This girl works at the grocery store too. Checkmate. I'll go there tomorrow.

Cheryl has always tried to ruin my life. She has always gone evil stuff towards me, but now it's time to do some stuff towards her.

Kenyanna's POV:

"You can sleep with me tonight if you want." I suggested. I was hoping she would say no, but...

"Thank you Ken. I would love that" I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Let me go clean up real quick. Watch my food" I said then ran upstairs. I took the bloody water out my run and washed off my razor. I made sure everything was clean, and there was not a hint of blood anywhere. I made up my bed and picked up a little in my room. I flew downstairs, and got a little lightheaded when I made it to the bottom. I just shook it off and went back into the kitchen.

"You can go up there if you want." I told her.

"Okay. Thanks Ken. I'm sorry if I have ever been mean to you or made you feel unappreciated. You really are a good sister, a good person" she hugged me then left.

She can tell me stuff like that, but I will NEVER tell her the stuff I'm going through right now. I took my pizza and wings out the oven and started eating them.

"Damn girl." Ethan spoke walking into the kitchen.

"What?" I said kind of rude

"I'm gonna act like you didn't have an attitude when you said that. What you doing up?"

"Why is everyone up all of a sudden right now? Any other time y'all sleep. Now everybody up and just decides to come into the kitchen" I rolled my eyes

"Well I just heard some noise and came to see what was up. Excuse me"

"It's fine down here. I'm fine. Bye"

"I didn't ask if you were fine. I don't care if you're fine or not" he rolled his eyes and was about to walk out when Odell walked in. Oh my fucking God.

"Why all the fussing? People are trying to sleep." He looked at the both of us

"Get the fuck Odell" I said eating my wings.

"I should've known you were down here. You're always the center of any altercation"

"Don't start no shit. Won't be no shit" I simply replied then smiled

"Why you eating again anyways?" He asked sitting in front of me.

"LOOK. I did not eat tonight because your uncle was driving me insane! I'm hungry! I want to be alone! So get the fuck out!" I yelled. Uncle Henry walked in. My heart sank

"What's all this noise in here?" His voice really disgusted me.

"Nobody but Kenyanna. You should've known that unc" Odell replied.

"Damn ken. Even when I talk to you, you still
Come back and do something". After what just happened, I couldn't even form the words to say. I just moved my mouth.

"Cat got your tongue all of a sudden?" Odell laughed. Ethan watched me weirdly. Like he knew something was wrong. I just got up and got a juice out the ice box.

"Imma just eat in my room" I replied and tried to get out, but uncle Henry blocked the door and stared down on me

"Don't try me Kenyanna" he whispered evilly. I just nodded my head. He moved out my way, and I ran upstairs.

"Don't know how you deal with that girl" Odell laughed

"I have my ways" uncle Henry chuckled. Ethan looked at him for a bit then went to his room.

I hate this family more than I thought was I could say in my head as I finished up my food. I put my plate on my dresser and drunk the rest of my juice. I got into bed next to Cheryl and took a deep breathe.

"Kenyanna. Do you ever go through things?" She asked staring at the ceiling.

"What you talking about Cheryl?" I sighed

"Well everybody goes through stuff. As a family we always talk about it with each other, but you don't. Do you not have any problems?"

"No." I lied.

"Must be nice to be that perfect" she laughed.

"Yea must be nice" I said to myself then drifted to sleep. If only they knew.