Deanie's Seafood

*odell in the m/m*

Kenyanna's POV:

Everybody was settled in and now getting ready for our family dinner. This is tradition that we do ever year. We go out to eat at this seafood place and get a whole section of the restaurant reserved for just us. I decided to do something simple yet cute, denim on denim. I wore some medium blue torn denim pants with a long sleeved button up light denim shirt. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram

Caption: Happy Holidays ya filthy animals👅😉

I locked my phone and threw my hair in a high ponytail. Ethan walked in my room and sat on my bed right after practically slamming my door shut.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned still looking in my mirror.

"I'm so hungry Ken!" He whined holding his stomach. Did this nigga really come in my room to tell me that?

"Get out." I pointed to the door and shook my head.

"What!? I thought you of all people would know what to do in a situation like this"

"I'm tired of y'all and these fat jokes. Just for that you can get the fuck out!" I got up and opened the door for him. He got up and went out the door then downstairs. I finished up getting ready then went downstairs with everyone else.

"You ready Ken? We were waiting on you, you know that right." Odell said.

"Sorry but your brother was complaining about his empty stomach while I was getting ready." I said then got a water.

Everybody started walking out the house then got in their cars. Well everyone had a car except me. So I just rode with Ethan. I had no idea Odell was riding with him. If I did, I would've never got in the car.

"Man how much pussy you got since you got drafted?" Ethan asked Odell.

"So much bro. It's like girls just be throwing themselves on me. And what am I supposed to say? No? FUCK NO" he said then laughed. I rolled my eyes is disgust.

"I hope I get drafted dude. All that pussy And money ain't getting here fast enough"

"What about kris?" I asked waiting for this answer. Kris was Ethan's main hoe. I can't say girlfriend cause they don't date, but I can't say hoe because she wasn't that.

"What about her? She just some extra pussy on the side" Ethan waiting for Odell's reaction then they both laughed loudly.

"Never talk about a woman that way" I said then got on my phone.

"And what do you think your little one night stand's say about you to their friends? Oh my god Kenyanna is totally girlfriend material? Bitch please." Odell laughed

"Don't refer to me as no bitch. I have a name jackass!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my bad. I forgot girls get sensitive over that. How about hoe?" He looked at me through the mirror.

"How about I beat your fucking ass!" I jumped started punching him.

"Woah woah! No fighting in my baby. Ken sit your ass down" Ethan fussed