Christmas Eve Fun(Part2)

Kenyanna's POV:

"Pops! Pops! I got something for you!" I screamed walking into the room. I seen he wasn't in there, I thought he would be in his bathroom. I looked around the room and thought about mother.

I sat his gift on the bed and looked inside the closet. Wow. Pops never got rid of her stuff. I sniffed some of clothes and they still smelt like her. I missed my mother so much. I closed the closet and went to the bed and a paper fell from the top of it. I picked it up and read it.

The paper was saying something about selling the house. Was pops going to sell the house? I sat on the bed and read through the paper. No he wasn't selling. He already sold it. The door opened and it was him. I was sitting on the bed furious 

"Oh hey Ken" he spoke then seen the paper in my hand "how you doing?" He asked smiling.

"So this is it huh? You're just going to sell the house without even asking me!?" I stood up yelling

"Asking you?" He folded his arms.

"I'm sorry. I know that my opinion doesn't matter in this house. So you sold the house without even asking the family! How could you pops!! This house is our family. This house is mother!" I thought for a second "oh this is what this is about. You're trying to get rid of your memories of mother! THIS ISNT THE WAY" I was so mad at this point

"THIS. IS. MY. HOUSE!" It was always scary when pops got mad, but this time I wasn't scared.

"And this is MY home" I said walking closer to him. "How could you do this to me? To us? To mother!!" I was about to cry but I held back the tears.

"And how could do this to me? To your mother? To this house?" He asked looking at me.

"What are you talking about!?" I was confused.

"Having all kinds of boys running through here and through you. Sneaking them in while your mother and I was here. And it's a damn shame that I never wanted to believe it. Even though Ethan told me, Odell told me, Cheryl and Lourie told me I didn't believe it. I always said not my baby girl. She would NEVER disrespect rose or me in that manner. But I was wrong. She would disrespect us in that manner. And not think twice about it. You wanna tell me about the memories you had in this house? When the only memories you have is those promiscuous ones" he stared me dead in my eyes. His eyes were black, no love inside of them.

"That's not true" my voice cracked.

"I didn't know I needed your permission to sell my house. Like you didn't know you needed our permission to be a whore"  I gasped and the tears were coming fast. My pops would never talk to me like that. He would have never in a million years have said something like that to me. I stormed out the room before slamming the door.

"I HATE THIS FAMILY!" I yelled loud enough for China to hear. I went in my room and cried into my pillow. I heard my door open "GO AWAY!" I yelled and sniffed. Then I heard a buckle. I knew who it was

"You never say you hate your family you hear me!? Damn Ken. You should be tired of getting punished" uncle henry said while taking off his clothes

"You should be tired of punishing me" I tried to sneakily grab my phone. I was sending his ass to jail today.

"Getting besides yourself I see" he laughed devishly and got on top of me. He seen my phone and threw it on the floor. "Thought you were slick?" He slapped me in my face. "You don't have a boyfriend! I'm the only fucking boyfriend you have do you hear me!?" He slapped me again. I just nodded.

"Turn around" he whispered in my ear. I was about to then I lifted my knee up and kneed him right in between his legs. I never had enough courage to do it. But a person can only take so much. I quickly got up and went for the door but he grabbed my foot and pulled me on the floor. I kicked him in his face and crawled away