All About Us(Part 1)

*Lourie, Ethan, Odell, Cheryl, and Richard's outfits for the party in the m/m*

Kenyanna's POV:

It was 9:00 in the morning and I was in the hair salon. I decided to go with a short hair style just to do something different.

"Girl I can not wait to see how pretty you're going to look tonight" my hair stylist smiled.

"Thank you Missy. I can not wait to look pretty tonight" I joked.

"I can not wait to see that fine ass brother of yours. You know the one that play for the Giants" a lady under the dryer said.

"Oh Odell. Yea him and Ethan act like its their party. Talking bout they can't wait for everybody to see their outfits and what not" I shook my head.

"I know Ethan bout to walk in there looking a million bucks" missy laughed.

"Oh you know he loves to show his ass" I laughed. We were all women here. The women there knew my age, but they allowed me to curse around them. All we did was gossip and talk anyways.

"I think your other brother might have a shot at going to the NFL too"

"Yea. He just got an offer to Alabama Crimson tide" I smiled.

"Whatttt!? That's good. Is he going to go? Cause I know Odell had an offer there but y'all made him choose LSU." One lady spoke up.

"Actually my mother wanted him closer to home. And we didn't make him. He just was a big mama's boy so he went wherever she wanted him to go the most" they all laughed.

I sat back thinking about how perfect tonight was going to be. Aunt pat and Katherine were already at the venue decorating. Odell and Ethan were giving out last minute invitations. And Lourie was going get the liquor. Yes, we were going to drink, it's just that my pops couldn't find out.

I needed somebody to escort me into the party. So I decided to let Brian do it. He and I had been through so much together. I was there for him in his time of need, and he was there for me. He had to wear all black too though, just so he can match me. He's been texting me all day about tonight. Damn. He was more excited than I was.

I got a notification to my phone saying that August Alsina mentioned me in a comment and tagged me in a photo. Now this couldn't be right. I unlocked my phone and told the ladies to be quiet real quick. I turned my volume all the way and started the video.

"WASSUP WASSUP WASSUP Instagram. Today it's going down in my home town. My homebody Odell informed me that his baby sister is having her 18th birthday party tonight. Y'all this is about to be the hottest party our city has ever seen. If you in Nola please check it out. I wish I was there to go. Baby girl never had a real birthday party before, but I heard that when the Carter's party. They party hard as fuck. So check that out. I'll tag the birthday girl in the caption. And y'all can dm her for further questions. But yes happy early birthday Kenyanna Michelle Carter. I love you. Much love y'all" and the video stopped along with my heart. Did this really just happen? I started screaming. Omg August Alsina just gave me a shoutout on Instagram. He even posted my party flyer.

His caption: if y'all not doing nothing tonight‼️ PLEASE fuck with the best part New Orleans is ever gonna see! This the new move for tonight. Be there or hear about that shit! Y'all turn up for me too. Once again big happy early birthday to @callmeken you deserve it.

I called Odell immediately. He answered the phone laughing. I just screamed into the phone.

"Happy early birthday baby sis"