Family Dinner

*blue in the m/m*

Kenyanna's POV:

Planning a party had to be the most stressful thing to do. I had my dress hanging up in my closet, praying nothing would happen to it. I got somebody to do my hair and makeup. So far we had two more days to plan this party. We don't have the decorations, the people, the DJ, neither the food yet! I went to Aunt Pat's room to talk to her about it

"Aunt Pat? We have to finish planning for the party." I said after knocking

"I know baby. I'm getting the food catered so that's taken care of. Did you invite your people yet?" She asked tapping on her phone.

"No not yet."

"Baby. Only thing you need to worry about for this party is you, and the people who are coming. Aunt Pat got everything else. And look for your own DJ because I don't know what y'all young people like. I'll have you in there busting it open for juvenile" she laughed loudly. I laughed along with her and left. This is why she was my favorite aunt. She reminded me so much of my mother, but they were so different.

I was about to go downstairs when I heard Odell talking.

"Nigga what!?" He said loudly. "Look. First of all you came to my house with my family in here. Second of all, I don't owe you shit! And third of all, you don't know who you dealing with."

"No you obviously don't know who you DEALT with!" The unfamiliar voice spoke. His voice was so deep, but I still didn't know who it could be. "Either you find a way to get me out of this, or I'll find a way to get you into this. I killed some people for you homeboy. Don't forget that. And you know how I gets down" the man said flashing his gun that was in his pocket. My eyes got wide, I knew a gasps was coming so I covered my mouth quickly.

"Look. My sister is a lawyer. I'll see what she can do. I know I said I owe you, you didn't have to come here. Stay away from my family. It's me you want so that's who you come for."

"Bitch I'll come for whoever I feel a ne-" he stopped talking when I came downstairs.

"Morning Odell." I waved and looked at the other dude. "Hi."

"Morning. This is my friend. An old friend" Odell said not looking back at me.

"You're not going to properly introduce us?" The man said laughing and looking at me. He was rubbing his hands and licking his lips at me. Ew.

"Hell no bruh! That's my little sister." He started to get mad. "Go in the kitchen. We talking about something." I obeyed his wishes. I walked into the kitchen, but still tried to listen.

"Is that your lawyer sister cause if so...."

"Don't fucking play with me blue. I'll fucking kill you behind my family." Odell pushed him back.

"Hey hey hey. No need to get violent. I was just saying maybe if you don't get me out of this situation, I'll just take her instead." He said smiling, totally cheesed out.

Odell took him by his shirt and picked him up. "Don't talk about my sister in that matter"

"I heard them big girls ain't good in bed. But I heard they hella good on they knees" he chuckled deeply. "I guess it's because they're hungry"

"MAN." Odell reached back about to punch him, but I walked in.

"O what are you doing? Don't hurt him" I pulled Odell's arm back. I know I should have let him punch this dude. But if I was the one who could've saved Odell from getting hurt, then I would use myself.

"Yea O. Don't hurt him." The man smiled in his face.

"I'm Kenyanna" I reached my hand out. "But you can call me Ken" Odell looked at me crazy. I guess he didn't want him knowing my name.