Chapter 1

Bey POV

I'm here at this little dress shop looking for dresses. I don't know how to feel , I'm stressed out but then again I'm so thrilled. I'm marrying the Jay-Z.

We met at a restaurant one night and he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. I had this short dress on that showed my cleavage and it hugged up on my body in every place. I worked hard to have this bomb body and I refuse to let him ruin it.

My mom , sister and two best friends Kelly and Nicki are here with me. They want me to get a dress that fits my personality well style.

As we were looking for dresses, my phone began to ring. I grabbed it and looked at the caller ID, it said 'Future Hubby💍❤'

I answered. "Hey babe." I Said With Excitement.

"Wassup baby, what you up to." He Asked.

"Dress shopping, I told you that earlier."

My mom came out and put some dresses on the rack.

"Oh my bad, do you have everything set because the wedding is in a month." He Said.

"Yea, all I have to do is find the caters. It's not hard.'' I Said.

He Groaned. "Shit...Bey let me call you back."

"Um ok." I Said And Then Hung Up.

I don't know what's gotten into him. Everyday he is at the studio til about 2 in the morning. I love Jay so much but I feel as though he's letting people come between our relationship. He just signed this new girl and he claims they are trying to make a hit record. I'm in the studio also but I'm not there everyday. He so worried bout some hit record he need to be hitting this bomb pussy. Ugh!

I picked a few dresses that my mom chose. I went into the fitting room and  tried on the first one.

I walked out to the front where everyone was

I walked out to the front where everyone was. They all gasped.

"So what do y'all think." I Asked.

"It's very pretty...but I don't like the ending." My Sister Solange Said.

"I like it, but your so darn skinny." Kelly Said.

"Bihh, you kno I like to see you in anything. Just turn around and bounce th-.

"Nicki behave." I Said Cutting Her Off.

She came over to me. " Come on now your about to be stuck FOREVER. Let's just have a lil fun.

She started twerking on me. I swear this bitch is always turnt.

Kelly turned on the music. Nicki twerked and tried to stay on beat.

Solange started laughing. "Reminds me of mom trying to twerk.

I chuckled.

She was still twerking on me. I smacked her ass. "Yes throw that ass in a cir-

"Beyoncé you need to focus sweetheart.'' My Mom Said Sternly.

We stopped and Kelly turned off the music. I swear my mom knows how to ruin things.

"I love the dress but the question is do you love it.'' She Asked.

"I like it but it's not my style. I want a fitted dress." I Said.

"Well how about that dress I was making for you." My Mom Said.

"Mom you have been designing her clothes for the past 20 years don't you think she's tired of that." Solange Said.

" No , Beyoncé loves when I design her clothes." My Mom Said

" Why do you always do this mom? Everytime Beyoncé has to choose something you always do it for her. She needs to do some things on her own." She Said.

" I'm so sick of this. What's the matter with you? Is your marriage failing or is he not pleasing you? You have become more disrespectful and it is such disgrace."

"Actually my marriage is going good. You might need to ask yourself that. Maybe you should sneak up on dad one night and see what he is really doing." Solange Said.

"STOP IT NOW YOU TWO, SOLANGE QUIT ACTING LIKE A BRAT AND MOM STOP ACTING LIKE YOU RUN EVERYTHING." I Said With Frustration.

"Bey, Kelly and I are going to head out." Nicki Said.

"Oh don't get me started on you. You acting like your relationship is so damn perfect but do you really know your man is out here hoeing around with his artist." She Said, She grabbed her purse.

I'm not going to lie, I don't know if what she said is true but Jay has been staying out late.

I went back into the fitting room and took off the dress. I changed back into my clothes and grabbed my purse.

I left my mom and sister in there fighting. I ran to my car and got in to avoid the paparazzi. I started crying.

I hit up on the steering wheel. I hate the fact that I'm crying over him but then again I'm so hurt because what if it is true. How does my sister know before me?

I pulled out my phone and went under contacts. I went to Jay's contact and pressed the call icon.

Jay POV

"Damn ma." I Said Pushing Her Down More.

My phone started ringing. I took it off the nightstand and saw that it was Bey.

I answered it hoping she wouldn't hear anything.

" Where the fuck you at." She Said.

" A friend's house." I Said Lying.

" Oh really that's funny because my sister just told me your fuckin around with your artist. I swear if it's true Shawn I'm beating your ass and you gone wind up dead." She Said And Then Hung Up.

I threw the phone on the floor and focused on shawty.

She tried to deep throat and failed. The only person who can do it the best is Bey. Oh shit, MY FIANCÉ!

Before I could push this chick off me. The door swung open.

Oh Shit! Was all I could've thought.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Find Out What Happens On the next chap.

Let me know what you guys think & it would've been uploaded yesterday but Wattpad wasn't saving anything.

S/O to LatayaCarter for helpin me with a title. She's the besttt❤❤❤. Check out her amazingg stories!

Next Chapter Should be Out Later Tonight➡

LIKE! & COMMENT!!