Chapter 14: I Just Don't Know

A Couple Of Days Later

Jay POV

Bey hasn't really been talking nor eating. She canceled all of her rehearsals and she said she didn't want to perform during Halftime.

I know she's crushed about the baby but she can't give up. I'm crushed also but I try to stay strong for her.

Meanwhile she is staying at my house for a little. I don't really trust her by herself at her place. She isn't really sleeping and most of the time she wants me to hold her.

I don't know what to do. I do want to try again later on but now I just want to make sure she's good.

I'm headed over to Roc Nation to discuss some things. Bey's in my bed probably sleeping.

I went up the steps to my room and walked in slowly. There she was she looked lost in space. Her eyes were red and puffy. I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge.

"Bey I'm going to head out." I Said.

She Still Looked Lost.

"Beyyyy." I Dragged.

She Didn't Respond So I Just Sat There Waiting For Her To Notice My Presence.

She Looked At Me And You Could See The Hurt In Her Eyes.

"I guess you didn't really care about the baby." She Said.

"What...Bey what are you talking about.'' I Asked Her Looking Confused.

"No sympathy Shawn, I guess this effected me more." She Said.

"Oh so we really gonna talk about no sympathy. How about you runnin your mouth to the media." I Said.

She Looked Dead In My Eyes. "What the hell am I going to say? Huh oh he cheats and abuses me. No! I still love your ass and I even let you knock me up but your bitch ways are coming back I see."

"You don't have room to talk Beyoncé, you let me and some other bitch nigga release inside you. You didn't even fucking care. So let's not play that game." I Said.

"You know what fuck you. You are one selfish ass person and I hate that about you. I really loved you and now I don't know about your unfaithful lying ass. I'm leaving and don't bother blowing up my phone." She Got Up From The Bed And Went Over To The Door.

I Grabbed Her Arm And Pulled Her In For A Hug.

"I fucking hate when you do that." She Cried.

"I'm sorry." I Said.

She Started Hitting On Me. She Was Screaming And Crying. I Picked Her Up And Walked Over To The Bed. I Laid Her Down. I Grabbed Her Arms And Placed It Above Her Head. I Kissed Her Neck.

"No I'm not falling for your stupid trap!" She Yelled Trying To Get Out Of My Grip.

"STOP IT NOW BEYONCÉ! JUST CALM DOWN YOU GETTIN WORKED UP OVER SOME DUMB SHIT NOW HEAR ME OUT." I Yelled With Frustration.

She Calmed Down And Looked Me Dead In My Eyes. She Looked  Possessed.

"I'm sorry Bey I cried the first day when we found out you lost the baby. I didn't want to cry in front of you because I wanted to be strong for you. I wanted do be there for you. That night I went to the strip club I left because I felt that I needed to be there for you. As soon as I left the media just started attacking me....us. I love you Beyoncé but I hate seeing you like this." I Said Looking Deep Into Her Eyes.

She Closed Her Eyes And I Saw A Tear Roll Back. I Kissed Her Cheek.

"Shawn I told you I didn't want the fucking media knowing about us in the first place hit you didn't listen. I'm hurting really bad because I lost my first child! That shit hurt me really bad you are hurting me even more because you act like you don't care." She Said.