Chapter 20: Thank God

Bey POV

Today Is The Second Day Of Our Honeymoon And I Woke Up Throwing Up. I've Been Sick Lately And I Don't Know If It's A Virus But It's Been Working My Nerves Being Sick.

I Barely Have Anything In My Stomach And I Still Manage To At Least Throw A Little Something Up. I Guess I Woke Jay Up Because He Ran Into The Bathroom And Held Up My Hair For Me.

"You ok baby?" He Asked.

"Yea I think it's the food we had last night." I Said Flushing The Toilet.

"You're lying we didn't even have food last night. You skipped out on dinner because you wanted to have sex." He Said.

"I know did you pull out last night?" He Asked.

Everything Got Quiet. "When do I ever pull out?"

"When I-"

"Exactly I'll go to the store and get some pregnancy tests. Do you need anything else?" He Asked.

"Some soup and Gatorade....oh and kit kat bites" I Said

"Ok let me help you to bed real quick." He Said Picking Me Up Bridal Style And Going Back Into Our Room. He Laid Me Down On The Bed And Put The Trash Can On The Side.

He Kissed My Forehead Before Grabbing His Wallet And Leaving.

I Wonder What It Would Be Like For Jay And I To Be Married With A Little Baby Running Around The House. I Just Don't Know If I'm Ready To Be A Mom Since My Miscarriage.

I Know People Will Bash Me Thinking That It's Not My Baby Since I Couldn't Even Do A Simple Thing. It Just Breaks My Heart.

I Dozed Off Until Jay Came Back With The Pregnancy Tests.

Jay POV

Being Married To Beyoncé Is The Best Thing In The World. But What's Super Dope Is The Possibility That She May Be Pregnant. If She Is I Know She May Feel Some Type Of Way About Her Being Pregnant Since She Miscarried.

I Told Our Chauffeur To Drive Me To The Nearest Pharmacy. I Bought A Bunch Of Pregnancy Tests. They Were Different. I Also Bought Bey Like 5 King Sized Kit Kat Bites. I Got Some Chicken Noodle Soup And Some Gatorade.

I Paid For It And Left Going Back To Our Suite. I Went On The Elevator And Pressed The 22nd Floor. I Took My Key Card Out And Walked Off The Elevator. Thankfully I Didn't Have To Fight Through My Fans Because It Would've Took Me Longer.

Once I Got Back In I Heard Disgusting Sounds I Instantly Knew Bey Was Throwing Up. I Put The Bags On The Table. I Grabbed A Water Bottle Out Of The Fridge And Rushed To The Bathroom. I Went Over To The Toilet Where Bey Was Puking Her Brains Out.

I Held Up Her Hair Up She Finished In 20 Minutes. I Handed Her The Water Bottle. She Drunk Some And Brushed Her Teeth. She Went Into The Closet And Pulled Out A Bathing Suit.

I Followed Her. "Where you going at babe?"

"WE are going out for a swim." She Said With A Smile.

"I don't think that's good since you were just puking your brains out." I Said.

She Sighed. "I just want to spend time with you now that we're married I don't want me being sick to stop us from doing anything."