Chapter 27: Found You

Bey POV

Few Weeks Later

My Mom Had Just Moved In Like A Week Ago. We Haven't Actually Had Time To Spend With Each Since Blue's Birthday. So Me And Her Were Going To Take A Stroll Out In The Streets.

Jay Tries To Avoid Her Every Chance He Got But He Has To Deal With Her For The Rest Of His Life If He Has A Problem With It Then Duces To Him.

He's Supposedly Out At The Studio But He Didn't Come Home Last Night. He Must Think I'm Stupid. I Might Just Be Too Much For Him. We Will Have A Nice Conversation This Evening.

"Mom are you ready?!" I Asked Putting Blue In The Baby Holder.

"You just said you wasn't ready a few minutes ago now you wanna rush me." She Said.

I Rolled My Eyes And Sat Down On The Couch. I Got My Phone Out And Called Solange.

"Hello?" She Said Sounding Tired.

"Hey sis what are you up to?" I Asked.

"Trying To get at least an hour nap in before I go get Julez, why what's up?" She Asked.

"Oh nothing just checking up on y'all mom moved in with me if you didn't know and Jay hasn't been coming home at all for the past." I Said.

"Hold up.. so he hasn't been coming home when he has a whole fucking daughter! Beyoncé imma fuck Him Up I don't care at this point I'm booking my ticket Down to New York right now. I'll tell Alan to pick him up."

"No sis I'm fine." I Said.

"Too late I'll call you back."

"W-" She Had Already Hung Up.

My Mom Came Downstairs.

"Ready now?" She Asked.

I Nodded, I Got Up And Went Out From The Front Making Sure To Lock The Door.i

"Alright baby it's your first outing
, mommy already fed you so behave yourself." I Said.

She Grunted Making Me Laugh We Walked Down The Bust Streets Of New York.

"I'm proud of you baby

"I'm proud of you baby." Mom Said Rubbing My Back.

"Really?" I Asked With A Smile.

"I've always been proud of you since the day you decided you wanted to be a singer. You and your sister oh my I'm so honored to be y'all mama. Now she has my grandson and you have my granddaughter and they are both beautiful blessings. I just wish their fathers could do better." She Said.

I Smiled. "I wish so too mom but that was very sweet of you and I thank God everyday for you. I love you."

"I love you too baby you gone make me cry." She Said.

She Gave Me A Side Hug And We Left. We Walked Into A Store And I We Bought Blue And Ourselves Some Clothes.

My Phone Started Ringing And It Was Jay. I Answered It.

"Hello?" I Said.

"Why Solange just called me and said she was going to find me so don't hide. What happened?" He Asked.

"What do you mean what happened you know exactly what happened? You said that it was going to be your last time going out and that you were going to be home all the time even if it was business time. You are showing her what a deadbeat dad does. I'm not going to argue with you about the same thing either you step up or step down. Me and my baby we will be alright we'll still live a good life in the end." I Said, I Hung Up After I Said What I Needed To Say.

My Mama Was Clapping At This Point. I Bowed Down And We Shared A Laugh. We Finished Shopping And I Paid For Everything. She Grabbed Some Bags And I Grabbed Some Too. We Went Back To The House Talking About My Situation.

Once We Got There I Went Straight To My Room Where Jay Was Laying Down Watching Tv. I Took Blue Out Of The Carrier And Laid Her In The Bassinet By Our Bed. I Took The Carrier Off And Put It On The Bed. I Took Off My Shoes And Put My Hair In A Ponytail.

"So what's up?" I Asked.

"What you mean what's up you know what's up. I don't like how you told your sister about what's going on in our household what stays in this house stays in it. Point blank!" He Said Sitting Up.

"You sound stupid so fucking stupid. That's my fucking sister Shawn of course I'm going to tell her everything. You tell Kanye and TyTy everything and they ain't your real brothers. You always telling somebody what's going on between us but then when I do it it's a whole fucking problem. I'm tired of this shit. You always coming home late and expect me to not care. What's going on Shawn!?" I Said.

"There's nothing going on Beyoncé nothing happened between any girls." He Said.

"Right like you told me about you getting your dick sucked oh and about you taking some girl to a damn hotel! Right you told me that. Have I ever asked you for anything!? All I asked was for you to be honest! You couldn't do that!" I Yelled Even Though Blue Was Sleeping.

"This is crazy Beyoncé!" He Said Holding His Head.

I Looked Away With Tears In My Eyes.

"Just leave Shawn please." I Said.

"Be-

"LEAVE!!!!" I Screamed Waking Blue Up.

I Grabbed Her Out Of The Bassinet And Patted Her Back. Jay Tried Taking Her Out Of My Arms.

"Don't touch my child!" I Said.

"Oh she's my child also." He Said.

"I can't tell if you doing what you doing."

Jay POV

It's The Worst Thing Ever To See The Woman That You Love Cry. I Bought That Girl A Hotel Room Because She Had Just Got Evicted And Had Kids. I Got My Dick Sucked Put I Drugged.

I Tried To Get Blue But That Wasn't Happening. I Looked At Bey As Her Eyes Filled Up With Tears. She Left From Out The Room I Guess To Give Her Mom Blue. It Was Probably About An Hour Before She Came Back In With Two Huge Suitcases. She Went Straight In The Closet.

I Had To Go In There Only To See Her Cutting Up Some Of My Designer Clothes Then Putting Them In My Suitcase.

"What are you doing Beyoncé!?" I Yelled.

"Packing your shit so you can get the hell outta my house." She Said Calmly But Too Calm.

"Stop Beyoncé." I Said Picking Her Up.

She Started Hitting On Me Saying She Hated Me. I Felt Something Wet Drop On My Face. I Looked Up And She Was Crying.

"Let me Go please !!" She Cried Boxing The Shit Out Of Me.

I Let Her Go And She Ran Off Slamming The Door And A Few Seconds Later Solange Came.

"Found yo ass." She Said With A Smirk.

----------------------------------------------

What Do Y'all Think Is Going To Happen?

Vote And Comment! If You Haven't Read My New Book Yet Go Check It Out.

⬇️⬇️

Destined To Be Yours