Chapter 22: Welcome Princess

January 06, 2012

10 PM

Bey POV

I Woke Up Having Braxton Hicks And They Did Not Feel Good. I Just Can't Wait For Her To Come Because I Am Exhausted.

I Grabbed My Camera And Started Recording Even Though I Was Half Naked.

I Just Want My Body Back. I Mean I Love Being Pregnant But It's A Lot. I Got Up From The Bed In So Much Pain From My Waist Down. It Felt Like Major Cramps.

"You are hurting mommy so bad baby." I Said Turning The Camera Down.

I Went Into The Bathroom And Held On To The Counter.

"Mmmm." I Moaned Circling My Hips Around.

I Bit My Lip As Tears Ran Down My Face. I Grabbed The House Phone Off Of The Hook And Dialed My Mom's Number.

"Hello?" She Said.

"Mommy it hurts." I Cried.

"Is It Braxton hicks or is it actually contractions?" She Asked.

"Mom I- OWWWW." I Cried.

The Sad Part Was That She Was With Solange In New Orleans. Jay Is Out With Some Friends So I'm All Alone.

"I'm booking a ticket right now baby. Just breathe call Jay." She Said.

"O....ok." I Said Trying To Breathe.

I Hung Up And Went Downstairs To Try And Do Some Yoga But That Didn't Work. I Called Jay.

"Aye shut up! Hello?" He Said.

"Baby It hurts." I Whined.

"What hu- OH SHIT I'M ON MY WAY! AYE WHERE MY KEYS." He Yelled Onto The Phone.

"Baby are you taking deep breaths." He Asked.

"I'm trying it hurts so bad." I Cried.

I Held Under My Stomach And Tried To Breathe In And Out.

"I'm about five minutes away from the house stay on the phone don't hang up." He Said.

"Just breathe baby."

"Mmm I'm trying but it's hard to." I Said.

He Just Kept Telling Me To Breathe. Thank God He Arrived. He Ran Over
To Me And Helped Me To The Truck. I Got In.

"I love you." He Said Kissing Me.

"I love you too now can you go get our stuff because I feel her coming." I Said.

He Laughed And Closed My Door
Running Back Into The House To Get Her Car Seat And Then Our Bags. On The Way To The Hospital I Accidentally Threw Up And Let's Say Jay Was Sort Of Pissed Cause He Had Just Bought This Truck But He Just Wanted To Make Sure We Got To The Hospital Safe. When We Arrived There He Grabbed Our Things And Helped Me Inside.