Chapter 6: Up For It?

Jay POV

I've been trying to get Bey out of my head for the longest but I can't.  It's been a few days since I last heard from her. Ever since I texted her about how I felt and how I missed her, she sent me a message and at that point I officially knew how she felt.

I thought she would've forgave me and we could move past this but she's seeing different. Maybe she was already planning on moving on. I don't want her to feel scared when she's around me.

I don't even want our relationship to be that type of domestic kind of relationship. I may need a lot of help but the only way I'll go is if Bey goes with me.

It is both of us who is causing our relationship to fail like this. Her moving out really changed my perspective. I really love Bey and I will never love someone as much as I love Bey.

Rita found out she was pregnant not to long ago, but she doesn't want to keep the baby because her career is going at a good rate. I told her she didn't have to do it we could co-parent but she still wouldn't change her mind.

She said we could be friends with benefits but I told her that I couldn't do that anymore. I needed to focus on getting my fiancé back and working on myself. The main thing is working on myself.

I have been looking for some counselors and I found one that's located in Beverly Hills. I'm heading over there now. I'm a little nervous but I'm doing it for the sake of my relationship.

I decided to text Beyoncé and let her know what's going on.

Daddy💦😘👅: Hey not tryin to harass you but I just wanted you to know that I'm workin on myself. I looked up some counselors and I found one in Beverly Hills. I'm on the way there, I'm tryin Bey. I love you😘.

I sent the message and turned my phone off. It's time for me to change and it starts now.

No turning back. I'm changing for my lady and for our future.

We pulled up at the office and my bodyguard walked me toward the door. Fans were screaming my name and paparazzi were asking so many questions.

"Jay-Z oh my gosh!" A Fan Said.

"How's Beyonce, is everything okay where is she?" Another Asked.

''Mr.Carter where is Beyonce ever since we saw her escaping from a window at your home. What happened?" Someone Asked.

I shook my head.

"Are you abusing her? Tell us tell the truth..."

"Are you cheating on her with your artists."

I don't know what got over me but I grabbed one of their cameras and threw it on the ground.

I stuck up my middle fingers and continued to walk. We walked into the front door and walked up to the desk. It was a older looking lady, she had gray hair with some granny glasses.

"I'm here to see someone." I Said.

"Ok, do you know their name." She Asked Typing Into The Computer.

"No ma'am." I Said Looking Down.

"What is your name sir." She Pulled Down Her Glasses.

"Shawn Carter."

She moved the mouse around and started typing.

"Ahh, there you go. You are going to Ms.Wright on the 2nd floor 211. The elevator is on your right." She Said.

"Thank you have a nice day." I Said.

''You too." I Smiled.

I walked off and went to the elevator. I got on and pressed two.