Chapter 19: The Carters

One Week Later

Bey POV

Today Is The Day I Marry My Best Friend. I'm Very Nervous And Sick For Some Reason. It's 12 Right Now And The Wedding Starts At 4. Yes We Are Starting On Time.

John Started On My Makeup. Kim Explained To Me The Way She Wanted To Do My Hair Since I Had A Veil.

I Don't Know Where My Mom Is At. She's Been Working My Nerves Since This Morning. Solange,Kelly And Nicki Have Been Keeping My Spirits High. I Honestly Don't Know What I Would Do Without Them.

Someone Knocked On Our Hotel Door.

"Come in!" I Yelled.

It Was A Few Seconds Before Ty Walked In With My Dress.

"Yayyy." I Clapped.

"After they finish your hair and make up we can get you in it. Have you put on your Basque?" He Asked.

I Opened My Robe And Showed Him. He Shook His Head And Laughed.

"Right on time baby right on time." I Chuckled Snapping My Fingers.

Everyone Started Laughing. Our Getting Ready Time Was Just Filled With Laughter And Music.

~

About Quarter To 2 I Was Finished And I Looked Good Honestly. I Got Up From The Chair And Looked At Myself In The Mirror. My Mom Came Behind Me And Rubbed My Back.

"I'm so nervous." I Said Lowly.

"It's nothing to be worried about baby I promise you as long as you don't let anyone in y'all business and make each other happy. Oh and don't keep SECRETS Beyoncé....you don't have to worry about your man leaving you." She Said.

I Smiled And Turned Around Giving Her A Big Hug. I Fanned My Eyes So I Wouldn't Mess Up My Make Up.

"I'm ready for my dress Ty!" I Yelled.

"I'm coming!"

I Giggled Before He Came Out With My Wedding. I Took Off My Robe While He Took The Cover Off.

"Wait John you forgot the glitter." I Said.

"Oh yes ma'am I have it right here sorry about that." He Said.

"It's ok don't let it happen again or you fired."

He Nodded Before Applying The Glitter On My Body.

"Thank you." I Said.

"Anytime."

I Went Back Over To Ty And He Had The Dress Ready For Me To Step In. I'm So Nervous And I Don't Even Know Why. I Think I Might Need To Bring Out Sasha Fierce Again.

I Stepped Inside Of The Dress Pulling It Up While He Helped Me. Once The Dress Was On Me He Tied The Back. The Door Opened.

"Where's my beautiful daughter." My Mom Asked.

"Right here obviously." I Said.

Ty Finished With The Strings So All What Was Left Is My Veil And Heels. I Went To The Mirror To Take A Sneak Peak. I Honestly Don't Like This Dress. I Just Wanted To Be That Nice Daughter And Let Her Make It But Seeing It Is Just Like Really?

The Bra Part Is Too Big For My Boobs Like Seriously You Fitted Me And Still Got It Wrong But I'll Act Like I Like It Until She Says Something Wrong.

They Helped Put My Shoes And Veil On. We Walked Out Of The Room And Went To The Rooftop.

Jay POV

"Who give this Woman to be married to this Man?"