Chapter 25: Your Main Priorities

(Comment What You Think Throughout The Story I Love To Read What You Guys Think💙)

1 Month Later

Bey POV

Tonight Jay Has A Concert And This Will Be The First Time Everyone Has Saw Us Since Blue's Birth. I'm So Nervous But I Know I'm Going To Look Bomb As Fuck.

I'm Just So Sad To Leave My Baby For So Long. I Know She's In Good Hands Because I Have Like Three Different Nannies Watching Her. Jay Said That Was Too Much But I Can't Trust People Like The Way He Does.

Jay Has Already Left To Go. So Now Ty Is Here Trying To Help Me Choose A Outfit. I'm Doing My Own Hair And Makeup.

My Phone Started Ringing. I Grabbed It And Saw That It Was My Mom.

"Hello?" I Said.

"Hey baby, I think I may be able to watch Blue for you tonight. Our dinner date canceled so I'm free." She Said.

"Oh great well I'm about to leave in the next hour or so. If you can get down here before then that will be so great love you mommy." I Said With A Smile.

"Mhm kiss my ass. I'll see you later." She Said.

I Chuckled And Hung Up. She's So Disrespectful. I Put My Phone Down On The Dresser And Looked At The Dresses And Jumpsuits Ty Had.

"Let me see the shoes." I Said.

He Showed Me The Shoes And I Looked At The Dresses.

"Hmm..no..no...no. Yes." I Said Pointing To An Orange Dress.

"So is this what you're wearing?" He Asked.

"Obviously if I'm pointing at it Ty." I Said Laughing.

"Well let's get you changed then."

I Nodded As I Pinned Up My Hair. As We Were Getting Me Ready The Doorbell Rung. I Got Up And Went To Answer The Door.

Im Instantly Hugged My Mom. "Hi mommy."

"If you don't get yo ass off of me. I charging 235 dollars per hour." She Said Walking In With A Suitcase.

"I'll take to Louis Vuitton,Gucci wherever you want to go and you can get all the stuff you want." I Said

"Girl I'm grown I can buy my own things but thanks for the offer. Wait you said wherever I want to go oh nevermind. Thanks baby." She Said Kissing My Cheek.

I Chuckled And Shook My Head Going Back Into My Room. I Heard The Door Bell Ring.

"Mom can you get the Door!?" I Asked.

A Few Seconds Later The Nannies Appeared With My Mom.

"Hey well I guess I don't need for you to watch her again mom." I Said.

"Well I'm going out to party." She Said.

I Shook My Head At Her. She Will Not Be Embarrassing Me.

About An Hour Later I Was Finished. I Went To Blue's Room Where I Saw My Mom Singing Her A Song As The Rocked Back And Fourth.

"Hey mom we're about to head out now. Rachael call me if anything happens." I Said Kissing Blue's Forehead.

"Ok I'll call you if anything happens and don't drink because that's not good since you breastfeed her." Rachael Said.