Chapter 9: Don't Make It Any Worse

Bey POV

I woke up remembering everything that happened last night. Jay wasn't in bed. So I had time to reflect on everything. Just then I remembered that Jay didn't pull out.

"Shit." I Said , I Sat Up Against the Headboard.

How could I be so stupid? You let someone who abuses and cheats on you release his seeds inside of you.

I pulled the covers up which covered my whole body. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and FaceTimed Kelly. She answered on the third ring.

"Bey!" She Yelled, I heard Chasity Running Around Laughing.

"Why you so damn loud, but you would never guess what happened." I Said.

"Wh-Chasity sit yo little ass down girl!" She Said Through Gritted Teeth.

I couldn't help but chuckle she is so funny.

"What happen boo." She Said.

"Well Jay and I had s-"

"Sex!? Giselle are you fucking serious? He slept with his artists then some other chick. He better had pull out."

"No he didn't." I Said Looking Down.

"Are you freaking kidding me, you are so stupid Bey. Wait until I tell mom. Goodbye." She Said Before Hanging Up.

I got out of bed but fell down to the floor.

"Ahhh! what the hell." I Screamed Out In Pain.

Shawn came running into the room and once he saw me, he started laughing his ass off.

"I'm not laughing with yo stupid ass, why didn't you pull out." I Yelled.

"I did pull out what the fuck are you talking about." He Said.

"No you didn't." I Said.

"Man whatever, you must've woke up on the wrong side of bed. Cause you actin like a straight bitch." He Said Walking Out Of The Room.

" You are a bitch for doing other skanks when you knew our wedding was a month away." I Yelled.

I pulled myself up on the bed. What if I show up pregnant? I may have to terminate the baby. God knows I don't want to do that, but so much things are going on in my career right now.

I laid down and cried myself back to sleep. I just couldn't believe it.

~3 Hours Later

I woke up and blinked a few times.  Jay was laying in front of me roaming his hands through my hair.

"You up?" He Asked.

I nodded.

"You were crying, I'm sorry Bey." He Said Grabbing My Hand.

I snatched it away from him. "Don't."

I sat up and dragged the covers along with me. I found one of his shirts and picked it up. I put it on and went into the bathroom. I grabbed a toothbrush out of the cabinet and applied toothpaste.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Somehow once water hits somewhere on my body I just feel at peace. I feel like all my stress is gone away

I grabbed a towel and washcloth and went straight in the shower. If I do conceive a chid, I would think of it as a blessing.

I rubbed my belly and just cried. You wouldn't really tell because of the water.

"Mama's gonna be there every step of the way. I'm never going to let you down and when your father starts acting stupid I'll be your mom and dad." I Said Lowly.