Chapter 13: Was It Meant To Be?

Jay POV

"Solange is that you.'' I Asked.

She Tried To Avoid Me By Walking Off. I Went Behind Her And Grabbed Her Arm.

"What Shawn." She Asked And Snatched Her Arm.

"Why are you here doing this aren't you married?"

"Is that any of your damn business, you don't see me out here questioning you about your fucking infidelities nor your little abusing moment with Bey. Now if you would excuse me I have some business to handle." She Said Before Walking Off.

"Solange wait.."

She Stopped And I Could Tell She Rolled Her Eyes Before Turning Around. She's And Her Sister Must Love Doin That.

"I don't want you out here doing this, if you need any money or anything to help you out for you and your son. I can help you." I Said.

"Aww thank you Shawn...but no. Why are you even here? You supposed to be at home with your child's mother. You doing her so fucking wrong wait til I tell her you were here." She Said.

"Oh goody tell her, I don't care. Ion out here getting lap dances from random bitches. I just came for a few drinks but if you need some money I got you." I Pulled Out All The Money I Had Which Was Probably Ten Thousand By Itself.

"Nah I'm good." She Said And Walked Off.

I Knew That Was My Cue To Go. I Told TyTy That I Was Going To Go And I Told Julius That I Was Ready To Go. We Walked Out And He Pushed All Of The Fans Along With The Paparazzi.

"Jay-Z We All Know You Cheated on Beyoncé!" One Yelled.

"Jay! How Is Bey?!"

"She's doing just fine now can you move." I Said And Pushed One Out Of My Way As I Got In The Truck.

I Sat Down And Rubbed My Temples. I Don't Even Know How They Found Out I Cheated On Her. I Should've Listened To Bey When She Told Me To Keep Our Relationship Private.

I Told The Chauffeur To Drop Me Off At Bey's House. I Needed To Go See My Future Wife. What Solange Said Has Me Really Thinking About Everything.

I Went On My Phone And Went On Twitter. I Saw How People Already Had Pictures And Videos Up Of Me Going In And Out. It Was Two That Caught My Attention The Most

Shawn Hoe Carter Was Seen At The Strip Club Getting Lap Dances! Is Beyoncé Not Enough? We All Know Queen Bey Can Turn Into A Diva Sometimes And Maybe That Diva Is Not Enough Considering That Shawn Is Getting Older And Older.

Can Beyoncé Produce Any More Egg Cells Or Has Shawn Carter Muscle Milk Dried Up? The Queen Has Always Wanted Kids But Recently She Said She Didn't Know If She Could Have Any. What's Going Shawn?

Did Bey Seriously Tell Them What Was Going On Between Us? When I Get To Her House I'm Going To Approach Her About That Because I Don't Appreciate That.

I Turned My Phone Off And Placed It In My Pocket. We Finally Arrived At Her Condo. I Walked Up The Steps And Knocked On Her Door.

I Waited A Couple Minutes Then I Knocked Again. Still No Answer. I Looked Under The Mat And Luckily There Was A Key. I Grabbed It And Quickly Unlocked The Door.

It Was Dark. I Went Straight For The Steps And To Her Room. I Heard Light Cries. I Didn't See Her In Bed. I Went In The Bathroom And Saw Her On The Floor Crying. I Ran Over To Her.