Chapter 28: Gu..Guilty!?

Bey POV

I Didn't Know Solange Was Serious About Coming Her But When She Did All Hell Broke Loose.

"Solange don't go in there it's alright." I Told Her.

"Oh for some pussy ass nigga to make you cry is alright?! Do you hear yourself Beyoncé!?" She Yelled.

"What's all of this ruckus?" Mom Asked Coming Into The Kitchen With Blue.

"N-"

Solange Had Already Ran Off Into The Room. I Heard Yelling Then A Big Thump. I Ran Off To My Bedroom Only To See Solange On Top Of Jay.

"Solange!!! You gotta stop!!" I Cried Trying To Pull Her Back.

He Pushed Her Back Not Too Rough.

"Ima catch yo ass again you better hope somebody save your ass!!"

My Mom Came In The Room Taking Solange Out. I Looked At How Messy Our Room Was.

My Favorite Lamp Was Broken, Some Of Our Picture Frames Were Also Broken.

"Baby I'm s-"

"Please just leave I don't want you near me. Go fuck that same girl." I Cried.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT BEYONCÉ!! I'M WORKING MY ASS OFF TO MAKE SURE Y'ALL GOOD!"

"I suggest you tone your voice down cause I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to?" I Said Looking Away.

"WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!? HUH!? I'VE DONE NOTHING BUT BE RIGHT WHERE YOU WANTED ME TO BE."

"Right!! You are right in the club drinking your ass away! Fucking bitches you don't even know! Then expect me to let you stick your dick inside of me!? Hell no go get yourself checked cause I'm not the one. I thought you were the one but I guess not."

I Just Let The Tears Fall. I Couldn't Even Face Him Right Now. How Could He Keep This From Me Then Why I Ask About It He Gone Sit Up In My Face Lying About It?

He Grabbed My Arm But I Had Reacted To Fast Punching Him In His Mouth.

He Looked At Me Like I Was Crazy The Next Thing I Know Was My Back Hitting The Wall Hard.

Jay's Eyes Were No Longer White It Was More Of A Possessed Look. He Just Stared At Me Then Dropped Me Walking Out Of The Room.

My Back Was Hurting So Bad.

"Mom!!!!" I Yelled Out Crying.

Her Along With Solange Came In The Room. They Helped Me In The Bed Making Sure Everything Was Set Up To Where My Back Was Being Pressured.

"What happened Beyoncé?" Mom Asked.

I Sighed Wiping My Tears. "He grabbed me and I responded with a quick blow."

"You see this is why I told you to leave him that first time I found out he was beating on you." She Said.

"But mom he never had beaten me." I Said.

"Bullshit Beyoncé! I'm not trying to be mean about it but you can't stick up for his crazy ass. He chose to do that shit so what you gone say now!? Exactly until you start standing up for yourself then holla at me." Solange Said.

She Gave Mom A Hug Then Left. Why Does It Feel Like Everything Is Crashing Down On Me?

"Do you need any medicine baby?" Mom Asked.