Chapter 12: Is That You?

Bey POV

We arrived at his house and Jay kicked down the door. I went up the steps to his bedroom. I opened the door slowly and saw that he had some girl ridin him.

"So you just fuckin any bitch now." I Asked Arching My Eyebrows.

"What the hell.'' He Pushed The Girl Off Of Him And Pulled His Briefs Up.

The Girl Grabbed Her Clothes And Ran Out The Room.

"What the hell." I Heard Solange Yell.

I Backed Up Out Of The Room. He Ran After Me. He Grabbed My Shirt And Pushed Me Against The Wall. He Placed His Hands Around My Neck.

"Fucking Bitch." He Said Looking Disgusted.

I Slapped Him. "D..Don't you ever say that about me."

He Punched Me In My Face.

I Lacked For Air. I Looked Over And Saw That Jay Was Sneaking Up Behind Him And Solange Also.

He Put Jesse In A Choke Hold Which Caused Him To Drop Me. Solange Ran Over To Me And Made Sure I Was Ok.

I Couldn't Help But Cry.

"It's gonna be ok sis." She Said As She Held Me.

I Closed My Eyes Wishing This Was Just A Dream. I Opened Them And Looked Over At Jay And Jesse. He Was Hitting Jay But Jay Had His Guard Up.

I Grabbed The Nearest Object Which So Happened To Be A Vase. I Hit Jesse In The Back Of His Head With It.

I Helped Jay Up And Hugged Him. I'm So Happy Solange And Him Came With Me.

Solange dragged him into his room.

"Bey do you know where ropes are." She Yelled.

I Pulled Back From The Hug And Walked To His Door.

"I think it's in his garage let me go look." I Said.

"Jay can you stay up here with her." I Asked.

"Yea."

"Thank you." I Smiled At Him Then Headed Downstairs.

I Went Into The Garage And Looked For The Ropes. I Found It In This Huge Box. I Went Back And Walked Up The Steps.

I Went Into His Room And Gave Solange The Ropes. Before I Could Even Tie His Feet He Woke Up. Thank God Solange Already Had His Hands Tied. I Don't Know If He Meant To Do It Or If It Was A Mistake But His Foot Connected With My Stomach. I Fell Back Holding My Stomach.

"Shit!" Jay Yelled And Ran Over To Me Helping Me Out.

"You ok Bey." He Said Hugging Me.

"He..he kicked me in my stomach." I Said As I Tried To Fight The Tears.

"Aye Solange we gotta hurry and get her home." He Said.

"Ok I just finished tying him up." She Said.

Jay Picked Me Up Bridal Style And Carried Me To The Truck.

*Couple Weeks Later*

I'm here at my rehearsals for Halftime and it's going ok. I've been throwing up and cramping at the same time.

I Put Everything To The Side And Just Focus On My Goal.

"Ok I need everyone in their positions and I need for y'all to listen up." My Choreographer Said.

"So if I'm in the front and everyone in the back, I want them to come together in a line. When the beat drops everyone should already be in positions. It's no playing time." I Said.