Chapter 3

Jay POV

I really messed up. Her nagging about everything was really pissing me off. Like everywhere I go she thinks I'm cheating. Maybe she's the one cheating.

In the end I don't really feel bad for hitting her. I'm going through some changes. This wedding is stressing me out but who knows if she still wants to marry me.

She came out the room one time and that was to go wash. I told her hi but she just ignored me.

I decided to give her some space. Maybe that's what we need. I called for Julius and he came in ten minutes.

I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. I didn't hear anything, I turned the knob. Luckily it was opened.

I walked in slowly and there she was. Looking in the mirror at herself. Touching all over her body, I saw a few tears escape her eyes. I just watched her.

I was immediately started feeling bad again, because my mom always told not to put my hand on any woman. No matter how mad I am, but you can't say it was all my fault.

She placed some sweatpants and a t-shirt on. She wiped her eyes, I walked slowly towards her.

I'm guessing she knew I was behind her because she turned around and started charging at me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT I HATE YOU!" She Cried.

"Baby calm down, I'm sorry.'' I Said Trying To Calm Her Down.

She slapped me and pushed me into the wall. I was getting tired of her pushing me around like some lil bitch. I picked her up and rushed over to the bed. She slapping and boxing me all over. I laid her down on the bed and pinned her arms down.

I held her arms with one hand and pulled down her pants with the other.

"I know what you need." I Said.

" I don't need anything from your lying stupid ass!" She Yelled Squirming.

I pulled her pants and took off her panties. I kissed her neck and rubbed my hand up and down her pussy.

"Get the fuck off of me!"

I stuck one finger in and started pumping in and out fast.

She calmed down and bit her lip. I moved my hand from her arms and kissed her neck all the way to her pussy while pumping fast.

I kissed her pussy and glided my tongue along her lips.

She started moaning. She wrapped her legs around my neck.

" Mmmm." She Moaned.

I shoved my tongue into her tight hole and stuck it in and out. I went to her clit and started sucking the life out of it. I flicked my tongue up and down on it.

" Shit...J..jayy." She Said Squirming.

She reached her hand further up on the bed. I thought she was trying to hold on to the covers but she brought something black out. She brought her finger to my chin and lifted it up.

" I need to feel you." She Said Seductively.

" Damn." I Wasted No Time Pulling Out My Dick.

As soon as I was about to slam into her she flicked the button on the black thing. All I could see was lightning the next thing I know she placed it on my dick.

I fell on the floor shaking uncontrollably.

Bey POV

Yup, I tased his ass!