Chapter 26: You In And I'm Out

Bey POV

The Next Morning

I Woke Up And Just Stare At The Ceiling. I Didn't Know So Much Stuff Could Happen In One Day.

I Got Up And Went Into The Bathroom To Do My Morning Routine After I Was Finished I Went In Blue's Nursery To See Jay Talking To Blue.

I Cleared My Throat And Jay Looked Up He Kissed Blue's Cheek And Then Came Up To Me Hugging Me. I Hugged Him Back. He Let Go And  I Grabbed His Arm.

"I'll meet you in the room so we can talk." I Told Him.

He Nodded And Walked Out Of The Nursery. I Went Up To Blue's Crib Where She Was Swaddled Up.

"Gosh you are so beautiful, you are always going to be my little baby

"Gosh you are so beautiful, you are always going to be my little baby." I Said Above A Whisper.

I Kissed Her Nose And Then Lips Before Leaving Out. I Went Back Downstairs To Our Room. Jay Was Sitting On The Bed With His Face In His Hands.

"You ready?" I Asked Him.

He Got Up And Looked At Me Sadly. He Walked Up To Me And Picked Me Up Causing Me To Wrap My Legs Around His Waist. I Wrapped My Arm Around His Neck As He Kissed On My Neck. He Carried Us To The Bed.

"Jay that wasn't cool. You know how that made me look?" I Asked Him.

"I know baby and I'm sorry the alcohol took over me and I promise that's my last going out unless you got something important to do." He Said.

"I didn't mean to react like that last night, I'm not about to blame the liquor for all my actions because half of them were just be. My only focus is on you and baby girl. Making sure y'all good I know you working on this new album so I'll watch Blue for you until you're ready for her I'mma support you."

I Smiled And Hugged Him. He Laid Me Down And Rolled Up His Shirt That I Was Wearing. He Kissed All Over My Body.

"Stop Jay I don't feel good about how my body looks." I Said.

"Baby you look fine, I don't know why you going to the gym anyways you'll always look good to me even if you don't think so." He Said.

He Kissed My Neck And Then Went To My Lips Where They Were Inches Apart. I Pushed His Head Down Making Our Lips Lock.

He Added Tongue And I Gladly Accepted It Causing Our Tongues To Roam Around Each Others Mouth's. I Looked Over At The Baby Monitor And Saw Blue Squirming I Knew She Was About To Wake Up.

"Wait Jay she's about to wake up." I Said Pulling Back.

"You want me to get her and you can go whip up some breakfast." He Said.

"You know good and well I burn up food so you go cook and I'll get her."

He Started Laughing And I Slapped Him Playfully. I Pecked His Lips Before Moving. I Grabbed My Phone And Went Upstairs.