Chapter 23: No Need To Explain

1 Week Later

Jay POV

"Yea man she's already a daddy's girl." I Said

"She's beautiful bro, I'm glad I'm godfather cause I'm about to spoil the shit outta her ass." He Said

TyTy Had Came By To See Blue And We Been Tripping Ever Since. Bey Went Out With Kelly To Go Grocery Shopping. So It's Just Us Home.

"Bruh that's a fucking foul." Ty Yelled.

I Busted Out Laughing This Nigga Screaming And Shit. We Had To Play As Bey Just To Get Blue To Stop Crying. It Was Funny.

We Heard The Door Open Then Some Shuffling Before Bey Appeared In The Living Room.

"Hey y'all!" Bey Said Excitingly.

"What's up sis.. damn you losing that baby weight real fast." He Said.

I Side Eyed Him. "Chill out now."

Bey And Him Laughed. She Came Over To Me And Kissed My Lips. Bey Said She Wanted To Be All Natural. She Doesn't Want Blue Thinking She Has To Wear Makeup And Put On Fake Hair Just To Define Her Beauty. I Totally Agree Wit Her.

She Took A Sleeping Blue From Me And Kissed Her.

"I've only been gone for 2 hours and I missed you so much." She Said Walking Off.

"Bruh I need a little d'suesse in my system real quick." He Said.

"Hell yea but if we go I can't stay out cause Bey and the baby." I Said.

"Ight that's fine oh what about that chick you fucked bro. You told me you ain't pull out."

"Damn I forgot about that bitch."

He Shook His Head. I Seriously Forgot About Her Shawty Was Just There For A Quick Nut.

I Got Up From The Couch And Went Into The Kitchen Where Bey Was Warming Up Blue's Bottle.

"Aye baby me and Ty about to go out for drinks."

She Turned Around And Gave Me That "Are You Serious Look".

"Ok have fun but not too much fun cause you still have to help me with Blue and drink for me too." She Said.

I Laughed And Went Over To Where She Was. She Stood Up On Her Tippy Toes. I Put My Arm Around Her Waist And Leaned Down Kissing Her Lips. She Added Tongue And I Gladly Accepted It.

She Pulled Back After Blue Started Squirming. I Took My Phone Out And Went On Camera Catching Her Off Guard.

 I Took My Phone Out And Went On Camera Catching Her Off Guard