Chapter 17: You Light Up My Way

One Week Later.

Bey POV

It Was Moments Before We Went Out And I'm So Nervous. My Dancers Are Trying To Lift Up My Spirit. Of Course I Shook It Off. Shawn Made A Way To See Me Perform. We Made Up. He Told Me He Was Tired Of Us Breaking Up Then Getting Back Together Whenever His Past Comes Back Up.

He Said I Always Run Away And I Need To Talk To Him More. I Told Him That I Could Tell He Was Trying. I Also Forgave Him. He Said He Wants For Us To Get Married But Just A Small Wedding Then Try For A Baby. I Told Him It Doesn't Matter As Long As We Are In This Together.

I Placed My Robe On. We Gathered In A Circle To Say A Quick Prayer. We Assembled And Before I Knew It We Were Called To The Stage.

Jay POV

I Could Tell Bey Didn't Feel Right About Something But She Just Continued To Smile And Sing. I Give Her Props Because Even When She Isn't Feeling It She Manages To Fight Through It.

Good Thing I Ordered Tickets. I Wanted To Take Her To Paris Just For A Little Retreat. I Want To Propose To Her Again And Hopefully She Takes The Ring Back. I Can't Love Without Her.

I Clapped For Bey As She Disappeared Off The Stage. I Left The Bleachers And Went Backstage To Her Dressing Room. I Walked In Clapping.

"Thank you baby." She Said Smiling.

I Wrapped My Arms Around Her Waist And Kissed Her. I Held On To Her Before She Had To Change.

We Were Swarmed By The Paparazzi But Once We Got Into The Limo We Were Headed Home.

I Grabbed Bey's Hand And Intertwined Our Fingers.

"You did an amazing job out there babe. I'm proud of you" I Said.

"Aww thank you love." She Said Giving Me A Quick Peck.

"When we get home I need you to pack a suitcase."

''Where are we going." She Asked.

"Just know once we get home you need to pack."

She Laughed.''Ok Mr.Carter."

"You know I never meant to hurt you. I was just wasn't in my right mind. You changed me. You make me see the bigger things in life. I don't know what I would do without Beyoncé Giselle Knowles but I fucking love you. You are my light my everything. I need you more than anything. Please forgive me." I Said With A Little Tear Rolling Down My Face.

She Grabbed My Face And Looked Me Dead In My Eyes.

"I'm sorry I was the one holding grudges. I just thought that we would never move past what you did. Everytime we were doing good in our relationship something always came up from your past. You already know how I am when it comes to love. I already forgave you. I was just scared you were going to hurt me." She Said Wiping My Tear Away.

"It's not like me to cry *chuckles*."

"You can be a punk sometimes." She Joked.

"This punk knows how to lay good pipe on you."

She Gasped And Hit Me Playfully On My Shoulder.

"What it's true babe." I Said.

"Whatever but where are we going." She Asked.

"It's a surprise."

"So if I give you something can you tell me."

She Licked My Ear Lobe And Bit Down On It While Rubbing My Dick.