Chapter 2

Jay POV

Some big buff dude came through the door. Huffing and Puffing.

" WHAT THE FUCK YO." He Shouted.

I pushed her off of me and pulled my briefs up then my pants. He came over to me.

"I suggest you back up bro." I Said.

He pushed me and I fell on the bed. I ain't bout to get thrown around. I'm probably an inch shorter than this dude.

I got up and pushed him back. I put him in a headlock and then let him go. I started throwing hits left to right.

"Get off him!!!" She Yelled

At this point his nose was bleedin

At this point his nose was bleedin. I guess he got his strength back because he pushed me which caused me to hit my head on the dresser.

" Oww fuck." I Said Rubbing The Back Of My Head.

Shawty who's name is Rachel came up to me and slapped me right in my face.

" What the fuck is wrong with you asshole." She Said.

Her face was red as a damn tomato.

"  I ain't got time for this bullshit, don't hit me up no mo, talkin about how you need some dick because ya husband or whoever that nigga is can't give it to you right. I have a fiancé at home waitin for me." I Said.

" She ain't gon need you stupid, just head out." He Said.

I found the nearest object which was her heels and I threw it at his head.

I walked out of the room and went downstairs towards the door. I took my keys out of my pocket and opened the front door. I left the door opened and just went straight to my car.

I unlocked the car and got in the driver side. I put the key in the ignition. I grabbed the aux cord and placed it in my phone. I turned the volume up. I'm in need for some good liquor.

I'm gonna go hang with Ty and maybe hit the strip club and go home tomorrow.

*
*

Bey POV

I'm here having drinks with Kelly, discussing everything that went down earlier.

" How do you feel." She Asked.

" I need some good dick right now but Jay isn't here to satisfy my needs. He's probably out with his little side hoe." I Said Immediately Feeling Sick.

" Karma is a bitch Beyoncé, maybe you should go find you a little side piece I mean side guy." She Said Laughing.

" Kelly that didn't make sense at all just shut up." I Said Chuckling.

"But maybe your right, I could find a sexy little thing."

" Go to the club find some guys, don't end up pregnant tho. You know you like it raw."  She Said.