Chapter 16: Not Anymore

Jay POV

It Has Been A Week Since Bey Was In The Hospital. She Is Doing So Much Better. Almost Every Morning She Goes For A Run And She Claims That She Is On A Vegan Diet. She Wants Me To Do It With Her And Of Course I Agreed To Two Days Out Of The Week.

I'm Supposed To Be Going To See Her Rehearse. I Didn't Tell Her Which Day I Was Coming But She Knows That I'm Coming. I Want To Surprise Her With Some Flowers.

I Called Up Julius And Asked Him To Pick Me Up From My House And Take Me To A Flower Shop. So He Called Up The Team And We Went To A Flower Shop. I Bought Bey Some Blue Type Of Flowers. I Figured She Would Like Them Since Her Favorite Color Is Blue.

 I Figured She Would Like Them Since Her Favorite Color Is Blue

We Drove Off To The Studio Where They Rehearse. When I Walked In Bey Was So Focused. Nobody Could Keep Up With Her.

I Didn't Want To Distract Her But I Haven't Seen Her Since Last Night. She Always Wakes Up Around 4 In The Morning And Leaves Around 6. I Don't Know If I Will Be Able To See Her Perform Because I'm Going On A Business Trip.

She Told Everybody To Take Ten And I Took That As My Opportunity To Greet My Baby. I Walked Up To Her And She Was Drinking Water. I Wrapped My Arm Around Her Waist Then Kissed Her Neck Slowly.

"Mm hey Shawn." She Whispered.

"Sup baby girl." I Said Against Her Skin.

She Rubbed My Head With Her Hand Before Turning Around. She Stood On Her Tippy Toes And Gave Me A Few Pecks.

She Pulled Back And Saw The Flowers.

"Are these for me." She Asked.

"Nah I was going to take them to my mom." I Said Lying.

"Oh."

"I'm just playing babe, these are for you because you are such a hard worker and you are simply beautiful." I Said Before Handing Them To Her.

"Thank you Shawn."

She Gave Me A Few More Pecks. On The Last One She Added Tongue. It Lasted For About 4 Minutes Before I Pulled Back.

Bey Smiled And Hid Her Face In My Shirt.

People Think Beyoncé Is This Obnoxious Type Of Person But Deep Down Inside Shes Really Shy. Once She Becomes Sasha Fierce That Shit Is Beautiful Thats When The Freakyoncé Comes Out.

"Guess what." I Said.

She Sat Down And Looked At Me Raising Her Eyebrow.

"What."

"I have to go on a business meeting type of thing and I don't know if I'm going to be able to see you perform." I Said.

"Really Shawn this is so important to me. Ugh! Great."