The Ongoing Battle Between Hearts

Who knew that my crazy plan I thought of 7 months ago would actually work? My name is Emma Jameson I'm 22 years old originally I'm from San Diego where I didn't have a good life. Both of my parents were abusive and controlling they hated me but always kept me around. Confusing right? Anyways one day I had this crazy plan to run away from home and live with the people who kept me alive Fall Out BoyFor some odd reason my plan worked and I had been living with them on tour for the past six months. I finally gotten the family I always wanted and a something more. During the time I was with the guys I fell, hard and no I don't mean I physically fell on my face I mean I had fallen in love with two members of the band. But before you start pointing fingers and calling me a slut, I never meant for it to happen it just did I fell in love with Joe Trohman and Patrick Stump. To make things even better they felt the same way, I knew I couldn't be in love with both of them so I had to make a tough decision and pick one guy. However I never got around to it during those six months, you just can't decide in that time its not like ordering food at a resturant this is a hard life choice. But my decision was easy because on the last day of tour they found out and now both of the guys are pissed and want nothing to do with me. Its all because on the last day Joe got sick so guess who had to fill in? Yup me, the show was going really well until the end when Patrick decided to kiss me in front of the audience and to top it all of Joe saw the whole thing. It was at that time that the truth came out and both guys felt horribly betrayed. I really hate to have ended things on a bad note but there was nothing I could do. So now its December a month later, I've been living with Andy Hurley at his apartment in Chicago Its weird how all the guys live so seprately, but somehow they keep in touch really well. Pete and Patrick live in LA and Joe lives in New York but with this amazing thing called technology and you can call, text, or video chat. Which is what we've done, mostly the only person I talk to is Pete because well ya know don't get me wrong Joe and Patrick still keep in contact, with Andy while I'm left way outside the circle. I don't mind it though, they have every right to be mad I would to and I kinda am. For a month I was depressed and wouldn't leave my bedroom but now I'm completely numb to my feelings and the whole situation, just like when I was a kid. Anyways this is the three month holiday break which means by February we'll be traveling to Europe. This means I get to screw up all over again but this time I can do it internationally! Whoo I can't wait for the awkwardness to begin!!!