A Morning Filled With Embarrassing Moments

It was getting pretty late, I wasn't sure if the other guys were back yet maybe I'll call them. I called Andy and he confirmed that everyone made it back safely. Thankfully, everyone was okay I did leave abruptly and didn't bother to tell anyone. There are only two things on my mind right now Patrick Stump and Joe Throhman. I just left Joe at that club with no explanation or goodbye, I should probably talk to him. I got up from the bed and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Patrick asked.

"Next door I think I owe Joe an explanation," I replied.

Patrick got up and walked to me,"oh no you don't. You're always going running after him for once I want you all to myself." 

"But I should tell him what happened," I said.

"No buts. Your staying here tonight," Patrick picked me up and carried me back to the bed. 

"Ugh Patrick," I was a little aggravated

But I don't blame the guy, usually I'm off somewhere hanging out with Joe, Patrick does deserve a chance too.

I sighed, "okay I'm not going to go anywhere." 

Patrick smiled and gave me a gentle kiss, "good." 

I couldn't help but smile back he did have an adorable smile when it came naturally. 

I yawned, "I'm tired, let's go to bed." 

"Okay," Patrick said.

We snuggled under the blankets together he put his arm around me and I cuddled into him. Tomorrow was the first show to kick off the European tour so the guys needed all the rest they could get. 

The next morning I woke up around 10. I looked over at Patrick who was still sound asleep I didn't want to wake him so carefully released from his grip and went to take a shower. When I got out I wrapped a towel around myself and my wet hair. I tip-toed back into the room and grabbed my clothes, I probably shoul've brought them with me in the bathroom but I didn't think that far through. I had to be extra quiet because I was practically naked and I didn't want Pat to see me. I unzipped my suitcase as quietly as possible and took out my clothes. Little did I know Patrick just woke up and was watching me over on the other side of the room. 

"Morning sunshine," he said.

He scared the shit out of me, my towel nearly fell off. That was probably his plan, that dirty little man! (10 bucks to the first person who knows where "dirty little man" is from). 

"Holy shit Patrick! You scared me and my towel almost fell off!!!" I yelled. 

"Darn so close," he laughed.

"You dirty little man I ought to smack you!" I squinted my eyes at him.

"Don't give me that look. You saw me with out a shirt on last night, you could return the favor," Patrick winked. 

"No way buddy. I'm not falling for your tricks," I quickly grabbed my clothes and ran back to the bathroom to change.

"Whoa you have a tattoo?!?" Patrick exclaimed.

"Yeah I do. You've never seen it before huh," I peeked my head out of the bathroom.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Hold on I'll show you," Once I had my pants and a cami on I walked out and showed him.

I sat on the bed and moved my hair to one side. The tattoo was on my shoulder blade it was an anchor that had the words "I got troubled thoughts and a self-esteem to match" wrapped around it.