Epilogue

Its been about a year and six months since I've lived in New York. I'm still going to school and now I work part time as a waitress.  I moved out of Hayley's just after eight months of living there. I made some friends and we share an apartment together. I still keep in touch with Pete, Joe, Andy, and Patrick. We call, text, and skype when we can and I honestly couldn't be happier. I miss the boys and tour from time to time but I don't regret my decision. The boys are making a new album, Pete has brought a new son named Lazlo in this world, Andy's beard is longer, Joe's hair is shorter, ans Patrick is in love. They meant 10 months ago and he's completely head over heels for this girl. He told me he still loves me but he knows he couldn't make me as happy as Joe could. I felt bad about the hole situation and apologized a lot but Patrick rresured me that he's glad things turned out the way they did. As for Joe, after I left I didn't talk to him for a couple months. I wasn't mad or anything but I just needed to be on my own and for a while I just stopped missing him.

Until one day he came over Hayley's:

I had just finished my shift at work and when I walked through the door he was sitting there. Joe stood up and gazed at me. I stared back at him and all these feelings came rushing back. I wasn't sure if I wanted to cry, run out the door, or run into his arms. I stood there frozen. He walked up to me slowly. There wasn't a gap between us, he didn't say a word he just stared at me. Joe didn't have to say anything though. I just knew by the look in his ocean blue eyes. His gaze shifted from my eyes to my lips, he leaned his face closer to mine, and we kissed. He detatched his lips from mine and rested his forehead on mine.

"Do you still love me?" He whispered.

"I told you I never stopped," I replied.

Joe smiled and kissed me again. He picked me up and spun me around as I laughed. I guess you never realize how much you miss someone until you see them again. 

Well now here I am a year and a half later still living with my friends in New York, still working, going to school, and now Joe and I are finally together and everything is going well. Its hard to believe that one crazy idea could completely change your life.

-The End-