Inside the mind of Patrick Stump part 2

*Patrick Pov*

Last night I woke up freezing, I looked to find that Emma was gone. I was so confused as to why she left, I knew there had to be a specific reason she just wouldn't get up and leave. I got up and peaked my head in her room I found her sleeping next to Joe. He must have came home and took her with him. I was a bit furious but I guess I shouldn't blame him, I would do the same thing. I was debating wether I should sneak her off to sleep by me but honestly I'm to fucking tired to do so. So like any humbled man struck with defeat I shuffled to my bed and went to sleep, alone. The next morning I got up at noon, which is fairly reasonable for me. I took a shower and got ready for the day. Once again Joe stole Emma away and I was alone. God damn it maybe I should forget about Em, she's obviously going to end up with Joe its not like I have a chance. I thought about last night we stayed up looking at the stars, as cheesey as it sounds, I loved just sitting with her like that.

"Hmm what should I do today?" I looked around the room thinking, "maybe I'll have a lazy day?"

The idea sounded good, at the moment. I sat around in my boxers and listened to music all day that was until about 3 when Joe and Em came back unexpectedly. They walked through the door and I didn't even realize I was in my own little world.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Joe laughed.

"Ah holy smokes! How long have.you guys been there?" I asked.

"Long enough," Joe said.

"Jeez dude!" I exclaimed.

I could feel the embarrassment just ooze over me especially with Emma standing right there.

"Dude," Joe couldn't stop laughing, "what the fuck you're weird."

I stood there silently feeling even worse. I wasn't brave enough to look at either of them so I kept my head down. I a pair of combat boots so approach me and I slowly raised my head up.

"Don't be so embarrassed Pat I thought it was cute," Emma smiled.

I couldn't help but smiled back Emma's words made me feel better. 

"Thanks Em," I said.

She gave me a tight hug and all of the embarrassing feeling went away. When she pulled away there was a knock on the door.

"Yo guys we have a show tonight," Pete yelled from the other side.

"Oh shit I almost forgot," I said in a panic.

I quickly got dressed and we went out the door to rehearsal. The rehearsal went well and I was excited and nervous for the show. More than usual for some reason, I think I have a lot on my mind. The guys were all hanging around playing and chatting about stuff. I had a sick feeling in my stomach and wanted to be alone. Emma walked over and sat with me.

"Are you feeling okay Patrick?" She looked at me concerned.

"I'll be fine don't worry about me Em," I said.

"You know I can't do that I always worry," she rubbed my back for comfort. 

I felt a little better, finally a hot girl actually was rubbing my back.

"You'll be okay when you're on stage tonight," Em smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Thanks Em," I smiled.

When the show started my anxiety disappeared and we sounded awesome. The audience loved us, and honestly that's all that matters, if our fans happy then I'm happy. When we went backstage Emma met up with us and gave everyone a hug.

"You guys sounded amazing," she said, "the show was so awesome."

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem, see there was nothing to be nervous about," she smiled.

"Yeah, but you helped some too," I smiled back.

We smiled at each other for a while it was getting kinda awkward, of everyone else, we just stood there and looked at each other silently.

"Yo love birds lets go get food I'm starving," Pete said.

"Okay," I shrugged.

"Me too. Come on Pat," Em said and grabbed my hand dragging me along.

We walked around looking for a place to eat when we finally found a good looking restaurant we went inside and ate. The food was really good and we all had a fun time. It's been a while since the five of us hung out together. After we ate and left we all just walked around checking out the city and what it was like at night. The whole time Emma spent walking next to me behind everyone else. I was really surprised to be honest I thought she'd be walking with Joe. I suppose its not the strangest thing that's happened today, but its certainly one of the best. It was after midnight when we all decided to go back to the hotel. Emma and I were holding hands the whole time ad we were walking I didn't realize until we got to our room and she let go. She disappeared into her room along with Joe, for once I wanted her to sleep beside me. I went into their room and took Emma's hand and took her to my room. Joe looked both shocked and confused. He probably would've agrued but he was way to tired to care and just let it go.

"What made you steal me away?" Emma asked.

"I don't know, I guess I just wanted to have things go my way," I explained.

"That's sweet," she smiled.

Emma snuggled close to me resting her head on chest. I wrapped my arms around, holding her close and we fell asleep like that together.