Inside the mind of Joe Trohman part 2

*Joe's Pov*

The next morning everyone was up early. We had a plane to catch, our next country we are going to is Belgium. I didn't bother getting dressed I just hurried up and packed. I can't believe Patrick just took Em away like that. Well I guess I should've seen it coming I did kinda do the same thing the night before. Once I was packed I peaked out to see if Patrick or Emma were awake, they both were still asleep. I should probably wake them but yesterday was a long day. So I thought why not pack Emma's stuff for her she wouldn't mind right? I'm just trying to be a good dude and do the right thing. I opened her suitcase and the first thing I see is her panties and stuff. Oh shit maybe I shouldn't do this? Emma will think I'm aa serious perv but I wanna be nice. They're just panties, I've seen girls panties there's nothing different. No its different because they're Em's. I stood there staring into her suitcase contemplating on whether I should go through with this.

I suddenly heard a voice coming from the doorway, "Joe?"

I turned around and saw Emma standing there looking half asleep.

"Ah hey Em," I said.

"What are you doing near my suitcase?" She asked.

Before I could answer she stepped closer and saw her it was open.

"Joseph Trohman! What are you doing with my stuff?!?" She asked angrily.

"Its not what it looks like. I was packing for you I'm not a perv I promise," I said.

Fuck. I'm fucked, Emma looks so pissed. She stared at me for a while I couldn't bare to look back at her;not while she's angry.

She sighed, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell. I know you're not a perv and I really do appreciate the kind gesture but next time ask okay."

I nodded, "Okay."

Emma smiled and gave me a hug she continued to pack up her own stuff. I helped occasionally when she asked me to. I honestly can't believe she isn't super pissed at me. Seriously she forgave me that quick, I'm surprised.

We made it to our flight on time, thankfully. We'll be stuck on our plane for about 5 hours. I'm not complaining I don't mind flying, but sometimes I'd prefer not to. Usually there's some child crying, a guy snoring really loud, and most of the time I'm not in a good mood. However this time our seating was arranged with only Emma and me sitting next to each other. I was pretty excited but she didn't look to happy. I was concerned she looked like she was going to be sick.

"Hey Em you okay?" I asked.

"Um I'll be fine. I'm still not really used to flying," she replied.

Emma must really hate flying, she was pale, and shaking. I gave her a tight squeeze to help her calm down. She burried her face into my chest and took deep breaths. After a few minutes she stopped shaking and I let go.

"Better?" I asked.

"Yeah thanks," she smiled.

"If you start to feel anxious again then just give my hand a squeeze," I said.

"I will thank you Joey," Emma kissed my cheek.

Joey? The last time she called me that is when we got wasted. Why is she calling me that now? I don't mind in fact I kinda like it. Once the plane took off Emma grabbed my hand and didn't let go for at least an hour. Once I knew she was okay I closed my eyes and took a nap. I felt something on my shoulder so I opened my eyes and saw Em laying there. She took my hand and held it in hers then looked up at me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you," she said.

"Its okay," I smiled.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes once again. For the rest of the plane ride I slept and when I woke up I saw Emma still laying next to me holding my hand.

*A/N* Sorry this chapter is a little short but I honestly didn't know how to end it. Anyways this will probably be the final installment of the different POV. Unless you guys want me to write more then I'd be more than happy to but next chapter will switch back to Emma's pov. I'm sorry I've been slow at updating but I've been really busy and my brain is all fucked. Literally I'm so stuck on writing its driving me mad. I'll try to update when I can, maybe I'll go back to updating little stuff when I feel like it. I don't know but until then just bare with me. Love you <3