Monumentour

Its been a few weeks and now the guys are kicking off their tour with Paramore and New Politics. I'm really happy that everything is finally back to normal well aside from now I have to take anti-anxiety medication once a day to keep me calm, but its just one small adjustment nothing that I can't handle. Now back to my extremely long dilemma. Joe Trohman and Patrick Stump. My heart is still torn while I was in the hospital the thought of making a final decision was pushed in the back of my mind and the better I got the more that thought crept closer.

"Emma you ready?" Pete shouted from the steps.

"Yeah," I shouted back.

I zipped up my suit case and walked downstairs where the guys were waiting for me. The five of us walked out together where a tour bus was waiting. When we got on the bus I smiled and took a deep breath.

"Home sweet home," I said.

"Someone really misses tour," Joe smirked.

"Join the club," Andy said.

"Of course I do, this is where it all started." I smiled.

"Congrats you've officially reached rock start status," Pete joked and patted my back.

"Thanks," I laughed, "at least this time I have a job and I'm not just a wondering vagabond."

"Oh come on your more than that," Patrick said.

"Yeah you're apart of the family, Emma," Pete said.

"Thanks guys," I grinned.

"But wait there's more!" Joe said sounding like an annoying infomercial guy.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bunks with the rest of the guys followed.

"Ta da!" He said.

"It the bunks. What's so special about here?" I asked.

"Oh wait hold on," Joe drew back the curtain on the middle bunk to the left, "Ta da!"

Once he pulled back the curtain he revealed the bunk with a Batman blanket, two posters, one of The Smiths, the other of Fall Out Boy, and a sign that says "Emma's bunk."

"This is all for me?" I said in shock.

"Yeah so no more sleeping on the couch," Pete said.

"Since your part of the family ya gotta have your own space," Andy added.

"You guys are amazing thank you," I said hugging the individually.

After that little surprise the guys went to the front lounge and hung out. I stood behind and checked out my bunk. There wasn't much there but it felt nice to have my own space. I sat my suit case down and crawled into my bunk. I took time to admire the effort the guys put in with Batman a blanket, plus matching sheets, and the little posters of my two favorite bands, The Smiths and Fall Out Boy.

I sat there for what felt like hours. just laying there, staring. I sat with the indistinct conversation going on outside, and the sound of the bus in motion being my only sound. I wasn't sure how to feel, of course I was grateful but I felt so overwhelmed and emotional. I've been apart of this family for a little over a year. They've done so much for me. Even though for them it might not seem like a big deal to me it means the world. I have completely forgotten about my past and the family I had then. I know now that these four guys, they're my true family.

I head footsteps walk to the bunk area then suddenly stop at my bunk. "You okay Emma?" Patrick peeked his head inside through the curtain.

I turned my head to him and smiled, "yeah I'm fine."