Battle of Sarcasm

Chapter IV

Xander looked at me questionably so I took a deep breath and huffed. I find this guy hot, I cant deny it, he is hot. It's such a waste that he's friends with Mr. Asshole. I raised an eyebrow at him encouraging him to talk.

"Let's talk outside." Xander asked.

"No." I answered him flatly.

Xander's eyebrow shot up. "And why is that?"

"I have a class in about" I looked down on my wristwatch, "a minute."

"Our second period teacher won't be coming." he answered

"And how would you know that?" I asked.

"Can't you just come with me without asking?" he shot at me obviously pissed.

"How about asking nicely? Like the gentleman that you are?" I mocked. 

"Oh?" he asked amused, " I'm not asking. You will come with me whether you like it or not"

He tried grabbing my wrist which was a wrong move. I moved my hand away and reached for his wrist and twisted it back just enough to let him know that I can break it if I twisted harder. Everybody was shocked as they watched Xander being held against his will  by a girl. He was obviously caught off guard as he looked at me. I smirked. He got out of the trance that he was in and tried to yank his hand out of my grip. I twisted a little more and I was rewarded with a painful grimace in his pretty face. I smirked at him.

"I wouldn't go that way f I were you."I said as I let go of my hold pushing his hand towards him.

"The actual fuck?" he cursed looking bewildered.

"Ahw.. Does it hurt Mr. Badboy?"I mockingly cooed him.

"You have no idea who your messing with."Xander said through gritted teeth.

I laughed and turn my back to him to sit again.

"Don't you dare turn your back at me when I'm talking!" Xander shouted behind me. He clearly snapped. 

"If I want to listen to another asshole, I'd fart."I said sitting down and looking up at him.

"Do you always mask insults with humor?" He ask regaining his composure. The others were watching our little war of insults.

"I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one."I retorted nodding towards him. He clearly got the message as his jaw clenched and unclenched.

"Well, if I'm an asshole then you're a smartass, and nobody likes a smartass." He replied smirking like he just won the argument. Too bad for him, I'm not one to back down.

"I swear some men were conceived by anal sex. There is no way being that much of an asshole is natural." I replied.

"I hear there's a new app called manners. Download it bitch!" he answered.

"You're like a bag of pampers. Self absorbed and full of shit." I smirked at him raising an eyebrow.

"And you're a bitch." he retorted not having anything else to say i guess.

"Acting like a dick wont make yours any bigger." I replied chuckling.

"Oh it doesn't need to get bigger, It is already huge. Trust me." he said with a wink. Arrogant bastard. 

"Yep, no doubt about it, your father should have pulled out earlier." I said shaking my head in fake sorrow.

"You would be much more likeable if it wasn't for that hole in your mouth that noise comes out of." he said.

"I'd like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my ass." I answered back.

"Oh, you think you know everything? Well here is something you don't know, you're annoying." was his poor excuse of a comeback to me. I smirked just to annoy him.

"Remember this Mr. I-don't-know,"I said looking straight at him, "In order for you to insult me I would have to value your opinion. Nice try though."

"I have a name but you can call me Xander," he leaned down and looked at me straight in the eyes, "or you can call me Mr. Hottie". 

I took my phone out and played a game, making sure he could see it too.

"What are you doing?" he asked. "Did you hear me?"

"Oh, I heard you. I just don't care." I smiled at him smugly.

"Oh you should, because I'll be making you beg me that you be mine." He said showing his arrogant smirk.

Fuck! How did this happen? There goes my plan on staying away from attention.