Start

Chapter V

It's been a week after Xander's 'claim' on me, as Rae calls it, and I have been the center of attention since then. People stare at me, girls glare at me and whisper colorful words like "bitchy nerd", "slut", "wannabe" and many others. I ignored all of them and Rae stayed beside me through it all. Xander and Brandon haven't done anything this past week so I thought they have already forgotten about me. Boy I was so wrong

"Morning  Isa" Rae greeted me as I got out of my car, her pink convertible Porsche was parked beside mine. She got to school earlier than me and save me a parking space beside her, if I got here earlier then I will save a spot for her. 

"Morning Rae" I answered her with a small smile, "you look chick."  She was. She was wearing a white sleeveless crop top, pink skater skirt with brown ankle boots and her red hair was loosely braided.

"I know" she chuckled, "I always do."

We walked to our lockers talking about the movie she lent me when I noticed someone leaning on my locker. Rae noticed him too because she let out a small gasp of surprise and looked at me excitedly and worriedly at the same time. When we got to my locker she excused herself and said something about books in her locker and walked on. The person leaning on my locker stood straight letting me open it and get my things.

"Morning sweetheart" Xander greeted me. Yup. The person leaning on my locker was Xander.

"Where's B2?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow at him and looked around.

"Who's B2?" he replied skeptically.

"You know. The other banana in pajamas?" I answered him making him roll his eyes at me.

"Will you stop being a smartass?" he said,"I'm trying to be nice."

I snorted at that. "Key word? TRYING." I replied, "You're not really doing a good job at it though."

"Whatever." he sighted then smirked, "I'm just here to greet you a good morning and to remind you about what I said last week."

"Which part of your bitching like a girl on period last week are you talking about?" I asked even if I know exactly what it is.

He moved closer and I stepped back hitting my locker, he leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I'll make you beg me to make you mine."

I stood there holding my breath as he stepped back, smirked at me then walked away. I let go of the breath I'm holding and mumbled incoherent curses as watch his retreating back. I wanted to kick his balls so hard that he would cough them out. Damn him! My sadistic side is coming out because of him. I composed myself as Rae came near me looking excited.

"So? What did he want?" She asked as soon as she was beside me. We started walking to our first class.

"He wanted to remind me of his 'claim'." I said bitterly.

"He's so into you! I knew it!" Rae squealed and I rolled my eyes at her.

"No he's not." I answered,"He just wanted to piss me off."

"Oh puh-lease" Rae replied as we got into the classroom where everybody was either staring or glaring at me. 

Great! I thought to myself, they all think I was flirting with Xander in the lockers

"What a whore!" I heard the blond cheerleader up front talking to her friends. "Acting like goody-goody nerd when she's actually just a bitch wanting to get laid by Xander when I'm not around. Such a slut."

I rolled my eyes at her and just faced Rae who was throwing dagger looks at the blond girl. 

"Don't mind her." Rae said, more to herself than me, "nobody does."

"Who's she?" I nodded to the blond girl, " I've never seen her in this class before."

"That's Cynthia Winfield," she said distastefully, "she's the Queen bitch round here."

"I see." I replied.

"She's a bitch and is crazy possessive over Xander so don't go anywhere near her." she warned.

I looked at Cynthia, she was the typical Queen bitch. She has blond hair, blue eyes, perfectly drawn eyebrows, pointed nose with a little stud piercing, a bitchy face for short. She was around 5'7 tall not much taller than I am in all my 5'6 glory. She is sexy in a bitchy way, a body that makes you think of sex just by looking at it. You can also tell that she's from a well off family just by looking at her signature clothes which was a little too less and Channel bag.  Spoiled bitch.