Party

"Wait, you're going to a party?" Tres asked me.

I just nodded in response.

"Well, if you're going then I'm going to drive you there." he said, then added."I'm also getting you in case you get drunk."

"I'm fine with that!" Rae answered while raising her hand as if she's in class participation."That way I won't have to worry when I drink too much."

Tyres and I both rolled our eyes at her and laughed. We finished our ice-cream while talking about the party and ended up agreeing to buy our clothes today.

We went to the every shop here in town and tried almost everything that looked good when wet. I bought a two piece Aztec designed brown and yellow bikini, I also bought a short white backless dress and flip-flops to match. Rae bought herself a pale pink tube sundress saying she already has a lot of bikinis.

When we finished shopping, we went back to school which is now closed to get Rae's car so she can go home. We drove back separately.

When we reached home, Tres started cooking dinner and I went straight to my room to drop my shopped things. I went down and helped Tres with dinner. He was chopping while talking on his phone.

"Yeah, we're fine." he said on the phone. "They did? Okay, I'm gonna tell her, both of you keep a low profile and call if there's anything you find. Okay, bye."

Tres took a deep breath and looked at me. I raised an eyebrow at him urging him to start talking.

"Someone tried to search for us." he started. "They searched for the kids there. Dos interfered with their search and took a peek at the background of the searcher."

"Who is it this time?" I asked.

"It came from the the underground Uno." he said looking worried. "The server was from the Scorpious mafia."

"Scorpious?" I tried to remember anything we have to do with them. "Why are they looking for us? I don't remember anything connected with them, do you?" I looked at him.

Tres shook his head and looked at me, "Dos is currently trying to look for more information."

"Where is the server located?" I asked as I took out the chicken from the oven, put it in the deep fryer. Then I put the potatoes in the oven.

"It's in Italy." he answered.

"Too far." I looked at him as he leaned on the table and I pulled out a chair to sit on."We don't have to make a move as of the moment. We might catch attention and reveal ourselves."

Tres looked at me understanding what I want.

"You want us to wait and see if it gets persistent." It was not a question but still I nodded at him.

"Okay." he said, "I'll inform Dos about it."

We talked about other things such as school and Rae until the everything was cooked. We ate in silence until Tres remembered.

"This party you're going to," he said, breaking the silence between us, "you know it'll be a wild party right?"

"Seriously Tres?" I laughed at him a little."I know what I'm getting into. Don't worry."

"I'm just looking out for all of us." he replied.

"I know." I smiled at him and finished my dinner.

"I'll do the cleaning." Tres said. "You do the washing."

"How about I do the cleaning and you do the washing since I still have assignments to do." I smiled at him sheepishly.

Tres raised an eyebrow at me. "Researching about the person who will hold the party is not considered an assignment you know." he said.

I winked at him as I put the dishes in the sink and he just rolled his eyes at me.

I went to my room and opened my laptop. Time for my research.